X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pallies Radio
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

i prefer a softer beat or even classical. it clears the mind for fast reactions and good aim. also it makes me smarter
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger

I left the flash animation going for almost an entire day while I played Subspace. I nearly went insane but I swear it made me play better.

Also, the song in that animation was better than the mp3 I downloaded. Anyone know why?
        I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

you can't play ss without music. ive had the ss sounds turned off for the last few years too to make it perfect. and good playing music would be korn, soad, rammstein maybe deftones.
          jee

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine

I left the flash animation going for almost an entire day while I played Subspace. I nearly went insane but I swear it made me play better.

Also, the song in that animation was better than the mp3 I downloaded. Anyone know why?
            lol. don't get any of the remixes, try the album version. it's the 3.5 mb one on kazaa i think.
            hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
            !

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
              you can't play ss without music. ive had the ss sounds turned off for the last few years too to make it perfect. and good playing music would be korn, soad, rammstein maybe deftones.

rammstein$ that is the BEST music to listen to while playing ss. You rock.
              ()_()
              (0.o)
              (")(")

Comment

I only play Disturbed - Voices when I feel like spreeing, which is..never.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood

omg i have seen all those bands live... (ive even seen soad twice)

and i must agree with heatha that rammstein IS good music to listen to while playing continuum.... u should go and see them sometime... if u havent allready...

oh yah... for some reason i seem to totally own with "Los Straightjackets"

Comment

Rammstein is good, but when i was on the concert they did something like this and i thought WTFZ

Ummm, not quite sure whether he's pissing or jerking off, not sure I want to know either, but surprise surprise: PICTURES LIKE THAT ARE ILLEGAL! TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -ZeUs!!

Err, that was a hose with water actually, it was on a concert, duh you pervert. =\

But TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA indeed...
                    Last edited by Zloy; 03-01-2003, 06:22 PM.

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                    1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                    1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                    1:Zloy> Why
                    1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine

Probably because the person you dled it from ripped it at a shitty bit rate. I belive the flash animation is at 128 which is average quality, and anything above you'll notice, but it's not all that much better.

Comment

depends on what im doing

basing calls for longer songs and more dramatic songs too

everything else is pretty much whats on my list atm
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

i listen to No Bun Intented. Oh you havent heard of them? Probably because i made the music!

http://www.geocities.com/captorty/no_bun_intented.html

check it out! click the baby face to listen to songs!!!

Comment

i like listening to the descent II and goldeneye 64 soundstracks while basing, good video game music... otherwise 311.
                            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                            apt>yes u can wtf
                            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                            apt>na
                            apt>ill show you pictures
                            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I used to listen to Tool for SS.

Now I listen to Evanessence "Bring me to life" on repeat.
                              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

I listen to In Da Club by 50 cent, or the theme to the movie Dragonheart AKA The You Are My friend.com music.
                                1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

Working...
                                X