RIP Mr. Rogers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
    I loved when he played with blocks, and I think everyone remembers the crayon factory because he probably visited it every season, thus making about 10 crayon factory episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
      A) The crayon factory show was kickass. I can remember that episode quite vividly.

B) What the hell was up with that one puppet on there? I can't remember what it was called. You know, the one with the long, fucked up nose and the voice that sounded like a guy trying to be feminine. That thing scared me.
      Lady Elaine, I believe it was. The puppet world was fucked up royally, but the rest of the show was entertaining.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Sad to see him go. He was great part of my childhood and I will miss him. In fact, tomorrow, I'm gonna wear my Mr. Rogers T-shirt, and if anyone makes fun of him, I'll kick their ass. Mr. Rogers was the coolest.

RIP
        I dunno what to write...

Comment

I remember when he played in that dish of sand with his little toys. I also remember that little train that came through the hole in the wall. Oh and thoses puppets that live in that one tree. The memories are coming back.
          ()_()
          (0.o)
          (")(")

Comment

Man, I remember getting so excited when Mr. Trolley would enter the tunnel and come out in the puppet world. Good times. Good times indeed.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

the man was a true cultural icon for children. i think that crayon episode had to be his best ever. I remember that one cleary also. and i dont remember what i did yesterday!
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Sigh, I don't remember the crayon episode . I should go watch some Mr. Rogers now.
                ()_()
                (0.o)
                (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                  Man, I remember getting so excited when Mr. Trolley would enter the tunnel and come out in the puppet world. Good times. Good times indeed.
                  it seems sad that i didnt notice there was a remote control for that trolley built into the set. you can actually see it in some shots. i wonder if had had bad eyesight, or if i was just a child and never doubted mr rogers.
                  I am a Rock Star

Comment

anyone remember "How They Make Construction Paper" episode? That was classic also, I remember learning how to tie my shoes from him also, and I could have swore that mailman had problems of his own.

Comment

i loved the trolley he was so god damn sweet. my friend turned 18 on the day he died. her childhood is officially over. he always had a good show, i think its one show that everyone should have seen at least once.

i always said if i had kids id want them to be big on Mr. Roger's Hood.
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

For some reason I actually watched that show when I was way young. The coolest part was the train that would come through the living room and toot.
                        Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

King Friday, what were the other names of the puppets... i totally forget

Comment

Working...
                          X