No announcement yet.

Your Ringtone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use Devin the Dude's "Doobie Ashtray" or One Winged Angel/Chocobo racing song from ff7, depending on who im hanging out with, and where im at.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Hump de Bump, Stadium Arcadium and for sms Baywatch theme $$

Comment

The song from Kill Bill (not bang bang). That tone that the guy whissles in the hospital.. when he's about to rape that woman who is in coma. It's been on it since that song was released. It's a happy melody =)

SMS/TEXT tone: the Sheep sound from subspace. That one has been on it for a longggg while too. Years. 3...4...5 or 6 years or so.

Comment

Robert Plant screaming in Immigrant Song for my text tone and the intro feedback and opening riff to Thickfreakness by the Black Keys as my ringtone. If there's any way to share that I will because it's not copyrighted (I made it) and it's definately the best ringtone of anyone to post in this thread
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

A chocobo theme, super mario bros theme and final fantasy prelude as ringtones. The 1-UP sound from super mario bros as text message sound.
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

Working...
            X