Veterans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans

What are people that used to play this game/post on these boards doing now? Specifically, if you know someone or e-know someone that used to play this game, what games are they playing now and what are they doing with their time? The key name's I'd like to identify in this thread are:

- THE PUSHER
    - Warportal
    - pv=nrt
    - Zloy
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Isn't warportal in Spain? Shouldn't he be here on my twlm team instead??
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

pv is aliased

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL
      5:waven> that's how things work around here
      --
      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

pv=nrt isn't as active as he once was (obviously) most because he got married and bitch whipped (despite what he tells you) I hear he does still play, but not often.

Dunno about PUSHER, last i heard it was WoW, just like the rest of the pallies, infact I believe Zloy went to WoW too.

warp is the most active of the 4, having just played last twl, i believe he's on a long term (couple months?) vacation travelling around, but a diso member could tell you for sure.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

PUSHER played WoW with us for a long time--recently stepping down from guild leader to dedicate his full time to entertaining small Somali children with finger puppets. He was last seen crossing the Alps carrying nothing more than a sitar and a copy of "How to Defend Yourself from Armed Assault."

In other words, real life has fully grabbed his nuts and is giving him gentle squeezes.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I think warp went to his gf in Spain.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

For how long? He muuscht come back soon!

Comment

When I was in diso a few weeks ago he came on and explained that he just got some stable internet and mentioned something about real life. anyways, he disappeard after that

Comment

You weren't in Diso long enough to speak of Diso and it's members. The only thing you are allowed to speak of are Diso member's members.
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

oooooh that one hurt

Comment

wp is infact with his gf in spain. He said he'd get a stable connection soon (which he said over 2 months ago). He is also trying to fool everyone with saying that he likes real life and titties.
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                        wp is infact with his gf in spain. He said he'd get a stable connection soon (which he said over 2 months ago). He is also trying to fool everyone with saying that he likes real life and titties.
                        ^ and he got a job at IBM
                        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Warportal's whereabouts are now firmly established. Cundor is still nearly a teacher and pollux is still twisted. What about other people that I used to know and have now completely forgotten about? And is POiD still riding across the internet on his noble steed righting wrong gender claims?
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

what happened to RATTY... ?
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yeah I was thinking about assholes on the forum one day and.. Where's Ratty... ?

Comment

Working...
                              X