Zodiac (minor spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac (minor spoilers)

This movie has received good ratings so I thought I'd check it out. Basically it's about this serial killer that killed a dozen or so people around the bay area, spanning about 3 or so years starting back in 1966 or something, and the case is still open til this day.

I feel obligated to write a short review on this movie because I live in the bay area.

This movie was about an hour and a half too long. I almost fell asleep twice. I couldn't follow along with the evidence, and most importantly, I couldn't understand the protagonist and his seemingly possessed obsession with finding this zodiac character. I mean shit this man has a family with kids and the dude is calling his house. I'd stop pursuing it right about then. It would've made for a much better movie if he died or something. But to the movie's credit, it was apparently an accurate protrayal of what happened. Hollywood didn't add any pizazz to this one, folks. And I wish it did.

the bio rating: 3/10
    Consensus: Long and boring. Interesting at times, but drags out like miami vice except has one of the most bland and worthless endings ever. I'm probably biased because I just saw 300 before I saw this, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Downloading it right now so I have to wait another day or two. I hope it's good!

Comment

I liked it actually. There were some things I didn't like about the plot, but it's a true story so they couldn't easily change it. Not thinking the character is realistic is kind of odd given that the guy existed. I give it a 7/10.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

It sounds like a very particular movie, meaning that you have to like this kind of stuff. It sounds (I haven't seen it just judging on what is being said here) like it's not a massive public movie like say 300, but more a certain kind of public movie.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Which bay?
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
          X