No announcement yet.

Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to do a speech on Dave Coulier and it was hard because I didn't spend that much time preparing and I had to memorize a bunch of facts about Dave Coulier. My buddy who fishes a lot did his on fishing, and he aced it because he just talked about fishing and he already knew the shit. Basically, it seems more fun to give a speech on something creative, but its way more difficult
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

i wrote an essay on procrastination last semester and ended up getting the best mark i'd ever gotten from that teacher.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I have a few essays that I've written a while ago that could easily be turned into informative speeches if you're seriously interested in simply cheating. PM me and I wouldn't mind sending one to you. The one I had in mind is about coordination of oceanic research within the US government.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
          I tried to do a speech on Dave Coulier and it was hard because I didn't spend that much time preparing and I had to memorize a bunch of facts about Dave Coulier. My buddy who fishes a lot did his on fishing, and he aced it because he just talked about fishing and he already knew the shit. Basically, it seems more fun to give a speech on something creative, but its way more difficult
          played joey on full house
          hosted america's funniest home videos for a while

what else did he do :x

cut it out?
          with the scissors cutting it a point then out the thumb back
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

i went to see bob saggot live stand up

he did a whole thing about how dave coulier shaves his pubes. so if you ever see him, holler 'hey dave, why do you shave your pubes'
            apparently this pisses him off
            apparently thats a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
              i went to see bob saggot live stand up

he did a whole thing about how dave coulier shaves his pubes. so if you ever see him, holler 'hey dave, why do you shave your pubes'
              apparently this pisses him off
              apparently thats a good thing
              loooooooooooooooooooooool
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

lol talk about why al gore says he invented the internet
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                X