• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
    Don't worry I'll hit up your girl for next weekend and we'll do a 3-way
    I wish I knew more black jokez.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I got msn nick, I got msn!!
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

throw me the email and i'll add you gall, i admit my subspace section (yes i have a section) ranges from people i talk to (cent and ilya) to people who i sometimes tlak to, da1 sends drunk msgs sometimes, to people i never talk to, royst, pure_luck, steph etc. to people I don't even know! it's that awesome!
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i need to know. it's consumed me.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

why not just tell it here.

stop being such a gaywad and spill the fucking beans already.
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

wtf you have my email bitch

or you could pm

I hate the internet
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

oh no, they're starting to swap e-mails in this thread..

Comment

NN if you're sending the story to him, I expect a copy too.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                    oh no, they're starting to swap e-mails in this thread..
                    no I got his email from when we cybered like twenty times in a barn

Panda doesn't get the story until she gets a mic
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• bump till 2010
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• why does everybody else get my story when i heavn't heard theres yet?

I'm especially interested in pandas and LB's, because you just KNOW they're going to overlap, if you get my drift...

Intercourse.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• All the stories probably suck anyway.

Comment

• sthi thrad fukkin ohribbl (wors than iran thrad)
                            Last edited by Vykromond; 03-31-2007, 06:19 PM.
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• wait guys I got it.

Dickname!

hahahahaha.

Comment

• I always prefered Prickname.

Comment

Working...
                                X