• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i lol'd a bit.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
      thank you

I'm a fan of the hourglass figure myself, waist I can wrap my arms around is a must

I don't need a huge ass, some girls are able to have that nice bubble butt (thank you female sports). I just don't one a girl that's flat on both ends, I need something to work with

and no just a pretty face wont' do it
      Well, just as you're attracted to a certain body type, I too have my preferences. For me (and Jerome, back me up on this one) the petite, yet pretty body type that most asians have is highly attractive. I tend to care less about bust/ass size, and more about if they have a pretty face, are shorter than me, and skinny as hell. Thus, I'd rather date a really pretty asian girl with small boobs than a really hot white girl with huge titties.

It's just my preference I suppose.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I must say that I don't really like big titties.. I just like them firm and not to big. Though totally flat is not that awesome either..
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
          Well, just as you're attracted to a certain body type, I too have my preferences. For me (and Jerome, back me up on this one) the petite, yet pretty body type that most asians have is highly attractive. I tend to care less about bust/ass size, and more about if they have a pretty face, are shorter than me, and skinny as hell. Thus, I'd rather date a really pretty asian girl with small boobs than a really hot white girl with huge titties.

lol I've only dated one white girl and ironically enough she fit your description

B cup tits though

that's the thing squeezer, there are a few hot asian girls here, but not many. The ones that are hot usually stick in the "asian-only" groups and don't speak a whole lot of english. same with spanish girls, not that many hot ones around here. Ontop of which there is a higher percentage of hotter black girls in the south than there are in and around the DC area =(

And yea I haven't had anything bigger than a C in my hands, I'm nice and at home with B's though
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Ladder Theory was a joke made up to prove that you can post anything on the internet and people will believe it.
            sdg

Comment

shh we moved on to a better topic

stab share what kind of girl you like, physical characteristics plz
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Pathetic!

A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post

Agreed 100%

emmmm Asians.:wub:

Comment

According to this theory, I am pretty screwed cause I hear a lot that 'I am a nice guy', or 'I am great to talk to about stuff'. Yet, I have dated plenty of women who said that too me.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                      lol I've only dated one white girl and ironically enough she fit your description

B cup tits though

that's the thing squeezer, there are a few hot asian girls here, but not many. The ones that are hot usually stick in the "asian-only" groups and don't speak a whole lot of english. same with spanish girls, not that many hot ones around here. Ontop of which there is a higher percentage of hotter black girls in the south than there are in and around the DC area =(

And yea I haven't had anything bigger than a C in my hands, I'm nice and at home with B's though
                      Yeah....I'm from Seattle. You can throw a rock anywhere in the city and hit at least 3 asians.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I remember showing this to volcs and her saying it was 100% accurate

imo ladder theory is like Newtonian physics or the Pythagorean theorem in that it applies for a subset of possible scenarios and fails outside that set (like approaching the speed of light or with non-right triangles). We just have yet to unravel the more general governing principles like relativity or the cosine rule.
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

gurl must haev hyperbolic shaep'd boddy an serkular boobehz

totall airea betweeen curvs mus not b gr8r then 200 cm skwared
                          Originally posted by paradise!
                          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                          1:Reaver> HALP
                          1:Reaver> HELELP
                          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

haha classic

Comment

rather watch fuck u baltimore
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Ladder theory strikes me as a somewhat accurate description of how things normally work between men and women, but I don't really see the point in reading it unless you're having a hard time and want to feel like it's not your fault. Truth of the matter is if you have game, you can be fat or poor and still get some crucial ass. If you're not getting girls that are better than you, your game could be better, and you should work on it, not read shit like that that convinces you that you're destined for mediocre girls. Not to say there's anything wrong with dating a girl that's a good match for you, but if you're reading that ladder theory thing, you're probably frustrated with your ability to get girls.

I have a buddy who is ridiculously good at hitting on girls, and he said he got that good by just literally trying everything with no fear of failure whatsoever. If you're reading ladder theory instead of hitting on girls, ladder theory will probably hold true for you forever.
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X