Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
    gurl must haev hyperbolic shaep'd boddy an serkular boobehz

totall airea betweeen curvs mus not b gr8r then 200 cm skwared
    o u insite
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
      Ladder theory strikes me as a somewhat accurate description of how things normally work between men and women, but I don't really see the point in reading it unless you're having a hard time and want to feel like it's not your fault. Truth of the matter is if you have game, you can be fat or poor and still get some crucial ass. If you're not getting girls that are better than you, your game could be better, and you should work on it, not read shit like that that convinces you that you're destined for mediocre girls. Not to say there's anything wrong with dating a girl that's a good match for you, but if you're reading that ladder theory thing, you're probably frustrated with your ability to get girls.

I have a buddy who is ridiculously good at hitting on girls, and he said he got that good by just literally trying everything with no fear of failure whatsoever. If you're reading ladder theory instead of hitting on girls, ladder theory will probably hold true for you forever.
      Yeah I’ll have to agree. I also have a friend who is damn good with women. One day he decided to move from Sweden to Las Vegas with practically no money. However, he was equipped with a T-shirt that said “Swedish meat” and he managed to stay there by moving from one girl to the next. He’s been doing this for like 3 years now and is doing great. I can add to this that he’s not very great looking either.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
        Ladder theory strikes me as a somewhat accurate description of how things normally work between men and women, but I don't really see the point in reading it unless you're having a hard time and want to feel like it's not your fault. Truth of the matter is if you have game, you can be fat or poor and still get some crucial ass. If you're not getting girls that are better than you, your game could be better, and you should work on it, not read shit like that that convinces you that you're destined for mediocre girls. Not to say there's anything wrong with dating a girl that's a good match for you, but if you're reading that ladder theory thing, you're probably frustrated with your ability to get girls.

I have a buddy who is ridiculously good at hitting on girls, and he said he got that good by just literally trying everything with no fear of failure whatsoever. If you're reading ladder theory instead of hitting on girls, ladder theory will probably hold true for you forever.
        How about reading it for laughs? That shit is hilarious to me. Just cause you read it doesnt mean anything. I didn't say i believe it or worship it, there is some truth behind it and the way it is worded makes me laugh. I go through b1tch3s like underwear :>>>>>>>>>

Comment

I go through bitches for their underwear
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

hell yea i like that belt
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
              ... 'I am a nice guy'...
              As long as they cheer for Ajax right ?

Comment

Sup guys
                Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

i think it's funny how u thought of me when u were reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                    As long as they cheer for Ajax right ?
                    Advance warning, this is a sarcastic post. No need for serious replies.

Don't bring him down on my level or we start it again. G. stated in the previous post of the ajax discussion that he is now only talking to the mature people of the trenchwars forum. Only mature or serious topics/ conversations will interest him, such as 'my parents put a few hundred thousand euros on my savings account, so im richer than you Money. But i dont want to brag about it'. Or topics such as 'how to be a student and live at your parents home'.
                    Last edited by SEAL; 03-29-2007, 06:57 AM.

Comment

I am nice to everyone until they started acting like idiots towards me.

Want an example, 1 post up.

And if you are gonna try to be witty, at least get your facts straight. My parents didn't put a few hundred thousand euro's on my savings account, it's an inheritance, as in people die then you get it. If indeed, you find that funny.. that's your problem, but don't twist the facts.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

SEAL, stop trying to be 'sarcastic', no one really think it's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
                          Advance warning, this is a sarcastic post. No need for serious replies.

Don't bring him down on my level or we start it again. G. stated in the previous post of the ajax discussion that he is now only talking to the mature people of the trenchwars forum. Only mature or serious topics/ conversations will interest him, such as 'my parents put a few hundred thousand euros on my savings account, so im richer than you Money. But i dont want to brag about it'. Or topics such as 'how to be a student and live at your parents home'.
                          serious topics

why does he respond so much to me then

Comment

I never said I would respond to only serious topics, I simply said I would stop replying to his childish behaviour.

And even if I would only reply to serious topics, my attraction to you is serious LB.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                              SEAL, stop trying to be 'sarcastic', no one really think it's funny.
                              unlike your grammar.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X