wow, this girl is oly 14!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
    Well yea, that's like how prohibition way back when prohibited the transport, manufacture, or sale of alcohol, but it didn't punish possession of alcohol. It would be impossible to round up something so trivial. Or back when they were thinking about banning contraceptives... it's not like they could just send agents into bedrooms to check and see if married couples are wearing condoms or not.
    Forced sterilization is fairly easy to implement and unnecessary to monitor. Give visectomies to 10 million teenage males and sit back to watch society improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
      I'd just like to clear this up: contraceptives are in no way trivial or a destructive influence, like alcohol and other drugs can be. They are life saving tools anyone should have access to if needed.
      Yea I'm not endorsing banning contraceptives, that would just overcrowd the nation and drive more people into debt. But I'm pretty sure that forced sterilization for the sake of sterilization is not a good idea. There are cases where it could effectively be used, yes, but for the most part not so much.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
        some would argue that alcohol is a lifesaving tool.
        Civil War surgeons mostly.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God View Post
          Forced sterilization is fairly easy to implement and unnecessary to monitor. Give visectomies to 10 million teenage males and sit back to watch society improve.
          You're so bitter.
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            You're so bitter.
            You have no idea. The only difference is I'm now projecting it outwards to those who actually deserve it. But that's beside the point. Even though it was proposed in jest, is my theory wrong?

Comment

You have no idea. The only difference is I'm now projecting it outwards to those who actually deserve it. But that's beside the point. Even though it was proposed in jest, is my theory wrong?
              Well from an economic standpoint, removing that many potential consumers from the general population would ruin the economy.

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Well from an economic standpoint, removing that many potential consumers from the general population would ruin the economy.
                I would argue that you would see an offset in vastly decreased health care, education and social benefits costs. Not to mention the fact that teenagers who don't have children are more likely to obtain higher levels of education and higher paying jobs which would lead to an increase in their spending.

Comment

I would argue that you would see an offset in vastly decreased health care, education and social benefits costs. Not to mention the fact that teenagers who don't have children are more likely to obtain higher levels of education and higher paying jobs which would lead to an increase in their spending.
                  Until we get to the reckoning a few years later when there are no more kids around.

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

GET OUT OF MY THREAD WITH HEALTH CARE AND POLITICS!f

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                      This picture has been floating around the internet for a few years so she's probably not a minor anymore
                      yea seeing how that CTS is like a 2004.

Comment

condoms are for losers!

Comment

did you go to jail cause someone you know used a condom?
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Until we get to the reckoning a few years later when there are no more kids around.
                            I didn't say we should sterilize the entire population, just the stupid and inept so maybe 80%. Besides, this planet will not be able to sustain our population in a hundred years so we have 4 choices:

a) colonize other planets
                            b) let war, famine or disease kill people off
                            c) limit population growth (sterilization)
                            d) invent those nifty Star Trek replicators

Comment

Working...
                            X