UFOs and such

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
    Doesn't that totally work in opposition to the bible, then?
    I guess that depends on ones interpretation.
    I interpret Genesis 6 as aliens/angels cohabitating with man. The (local not global) flood was God's way of telling them they weren't welcome to interfere in the affairs of men. Revelations 12 is the return of these aliens/angels. They will be here the last 5 months prior to the return of Jesus.

There's 6000 years of God dealing with man on earth. We are in the last few years of that time. In the 1st 2000 years, it was common knowledge of these visitors. After the flood, the next 2000 years, God used Israel to destroy any remnants left by the visitors.

The lesson is in the pattern of history where man becomes full of pride in his accomplishments & technology, thinking he's superior to all other life. Then comes along a mighty dragon of deceit who subdues the men of the world and enslaves them into his 'matrix'. It's the story of Moses in Egypt going to the pharoah saying, "Let my people go" all over again. Then it will be time for Jesus to return and free us from the evil pharoah. :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by The Hawk View Post
      Seeing as their are millions of planets in the universe, the chance of other life being out there whether 1 celled organisms or developed is pretty high. Although i don't think we have ever been visted and never will.
      did u know that on our moon, there's little insects, like grasshoppers?

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
        did u know that on our moon, there's little insects, like grasshoppers?
        Not funny, you fail.

Comment

ALSO:

Comment

Remember how the world was supposed to end in Y2K? Oh, and when it was supposed to end due to Hail Bop.

2012 is going to come and go, and conspiracy theorists will find a new date to herald as the apocolypse.

And when the end finally does come, they'll be all fucking smug about it, as if they hadn't been throwing out doomsday dates for years.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

2012 is propably just bullshit, but "aliens" are real. I mean, why the fuck would WE be here, if there couldn't be anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
                2012 is propably just bullshit, but "aliens" are real. I mean, why the fuck would WE be here, if there couldn't be anyone else?
                ask blueblaze

Comment

Working...
                X