Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Face
    and gave up, but Gen is a cynical Plebian anyway.
    says the guy that hates on scrubs

SCRUBS
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post

SCRUBS
      fo sheez.

BTW, Lost is getting really good again. Especiall since the:

SPOILER AHEAD!!!

Whole buried alive incident with Nikki and Paulo
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I know holy shit that's creepy, I said in the Battlestar Galactica thread about the red shirts (background actors) on Lost, that they should introduce them or kill them off. They did it backwards and pulled of a pretty decent episode for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post

SCRUBS
          mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre fight your demons mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre mediocre
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

You people think too much when you watch stuff.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
              You people think too much when you watch stuff.
              shhhhh, you're not allowed to love something that has a lot of physical, silly, slapstick humor. It's not cool around these boards, unless it's something old school (the three stooges) or something very rare (like Ventura Bros.). And if that show which you enjoy just so happens to make it big, you're not allowed to speak positively of it anymore.

Gotsta maintain that cool image yo.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

fuck that noise, I like Scrubs and Rome

you guys can go eat a dick
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                X