ZeUs!! countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
    Bishopsgate or Threadneedle Street? I spent the majority of 7/7 sitting on Bishopsgate waiting for a fucking bus. Fact. Either way I don't go near there any more as I work off Regents Park and commute in from Charing Cross. Thank God
    Threadneedle street.

Charing X is awefully close to where I live, literally 5-10 minutes walk.

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
    If weed cakes is all you want: why dont you make it yourself. im sure you can find weed in london..... ....
    Not just for the cake of course - cake was just one of the things that I had to try

Red light district was quite 'entertaining'. I have also spent a couple of hours on a friend friend's boat before she took me on a 3 hours tour in Amsterdam. I was so busy chatting to her, I don't remember much of the scenary.

It was all good :fear:
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

the weather was nice too. spend 8 hours yesterday in the park tehe

Comment

Damn, Telcat was in my country and I didn't meet her :'(
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

its like she's on tour
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Oo well ... 2 l8.

I am in the business lounge eating instant noodles and waiting for the very last minute to jump on to that plane.

Yes, they have instant noodles in London SAS lounge ... at least I won't be starving :fear:
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

it will take a few weeks and a good amount of pounds before you'll be considered "starving"
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X