No announcement yet.

ZeUs!! countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong timing telcat. The week after is queensday in a'dam. Galleleo and i are going out together so if you want to join, contact him.

Comment

Hey Seal, as much as I want to, I have to work on the week days and I am leaving Europe altogether next Friday.

BTW where do you recommend me to go in Amsterdam?
      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Depends on what you seek.

It's gonna be 25 degrese. So a terras would be nice. You will find me drinking "wieckse witte" on the Heineken square (the museum is pretty funny too i guess).

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
          It's gonna be 25 degrese. So a terras would be nice. You will find me drinking "wieckse witte" on the Heineken square (the museum is pretty funny too i guess).
          How far away is it from the famous red light district? I will only be in Amsterdam for Saturday afternoon/evening, so as much as I would like to visit as many places as possible, most likely I will only have time to visit 1 or 2 places other than the red light district and a cake shop where I can try some cakes filled with marijuana
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

go zeus go zeus -o/
            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
            1:soild>they can say what they like
            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

at the airport a train goes to a'dam central station every 5 mins. Get out of CS and walk straight down the street (to dam square). The RLD is halfway your walk, going to the left. It's literally 5 mins walk from CS. You will notice it easely due large amount of loud drunken british people. Over there you will find tons of touristy coffeeshops which will do the trick for you. I'dd suggest goto a 'smart shop' and get mushrooms, eat them and goto the van Gogh museum..

Comment

i love how zeus hasn't posted in here once.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I don't think ZeUs has been on yet since the making off this thread.. seeing as he is only on at weekends really.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
                    at the airport a train goes to a'dam central station every 5 mins. Get out of CS and walk straight down the street (to dam square). The RLD is halfway your walk, going to the left. It's literally 5 mins walk from CS. You will notice it easely due large amount of loud drunken british people. Over there you will find tons of touristy coffeeshops which will do the trick for you. I'dd suggest goto a 'smart shop' and get mushrooms, eat them and goto the van Gogh museum..

Thx 4 the info ... probably do exactly that in the middle afternoon tomorrow before meeting up with some friends and visit the red light district at night.
                    Last edited by T3l Ca7; 04-13-2007, 10:00 AM.
                    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Oh sweet, I missed my plane ...

Due to unneccessary maintanence work, London underground closed its circle line for your inconvinence. I sought alternative route and missed my plane check in time by 10 minutes.

I booked another flight 3 hours later and travelled all the way from Luton to Stansted airport.

But I am determined to have the marijuana cakes! I am still going to do the exact same thing ... just a bit later than originally planned.
                      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Which also means I have been to all the airports in London:

Heathrow for arriving & department from Sydney.

Gatwick for going over to Italy

Luton for missing the flight to Amsterdam

Stansted for catching a later flight

Did I miss anything?
                        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                          Hey Zeus, another count down ...

I am about to leave London and head back to Sydney in 9 days time. In case you want to be harassed and mentally scared for the next 8 years, I offer to meet you up during lunch time one day. I work in the city, currently in between Bank/Liverpool station. So give it a thought before you subject yourself to intense horror, kz?

-tel

p.s. I am going to Amsterdam this weekend. Oh, all those cakes don't need to wait no more ...
                          Bishopsgate or Threadneedle Street? I spent the majority of 7/7 sitting on Bishopsgate waiting for a fucking bus. Fact. Either way I don't go near there any more as I work off Regents Park and commute in from Charing Cross. Thank God
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                            Where/when/what/how/what are you drinking?
                            HERE IS HIS 10,000TH POST!

Comment

If weed cakes is all you want: why dont you make it yourself. im sure you can find weed in london..... ....

Comment

lolllllllllllll DO IT ZEUS, MEET UP WITH HER

Comment

Working...
                                X