Dirty Rice Eaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Rice Eaters

Are they dirty people, or are they clean people who just eat dirty rice?
    carpe diem

This is a penetrate approved topic

I'm just going to say for the record that I'm an asian female and I don't find this offensive at all

I'll go with option 2 :wub:
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Chocolate covered rice crispy treats mmmmmmm.
      Originally posted by paradise!
      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
      1:Reaver> HALP
      1:Reaver> HELELP
      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

i hate it when people eat dirty rice.

it's like when you get dirty with rice.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

this is why i go into SS
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
            Chocolate covered rice crispy treats mmmmmmm.
            Mmmm I do like my blackinese men.

9:Jeenyuss> i know this blasian dude, he runs track
            9:Jeenyuss> good looking guy if i do say so myself

cassie is hot.
            carpe diem

Comment

penetrate is number 1 chat; sry u lose

EDIT- Turns out Jeen likes the hot chocolate

1:Jeenyus> the point is, he looks great in my ass
              1:Jeenyus> I MEAN BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                penetrate is number 1 chat; sry u lose

EDIT- Turns out Jeen likes the hot chocolate

1:Jeenyus> the point is, he looks great in my ass
                1:Jeenyus> I MEAN BLUE
                Rofl, why can't my squads chat be funny.

Comment

Moved to Useless Crap
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

can't stop the rock

Comment

Working...
                    X