Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me the best state in the USA to live and to study (college)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me the best state in the USA to live and to study (college)

as the title says give me the best state in the USA where you can live and study

uh what are you looking to study/do

fine. best state: RHODE ISLAND, MOTHERFUCKER
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Come Party in FLORIDA UofA,FSu,UofM,FAU Ezzzzz
      OBama/Biden 08

Comment

I don't think I will be studying there, but just looking around.

Best climate, girls, clubs, ... ?

:turned:

Comment

Austin, TX is always a good place to come. I believe UT is rated the #1 party school in the nation now. Plenty of girls, clubs, concerts, drinking...

Comment

Blacksburg

Comment

It really depends on what kind of environment you're looking for, but...

You really can't go wrong with San Diego, California. Many Americans consider San Diego the most beautiful city in the country. This west coast city has perfect weather almost all year round, it's right on the beach, there's tons of hot chicks everywhere, and it's close to Los Angeles. Also, it's only a short drive to Mexico---so you can legally drink and party with MUCH fewer restrictions if you're under 21. And they even have a Uni that's part of the University of California system, which has a pretty good academic reputation.

Comment

Why don't you find the college first and then worry about the state you're in?

To answer your question though... the South Atlantic states have a ridiculous range of diverse colleges with many different levels of Education. You may find the most partying/drinking/smoking up north however, but if weather/tan girls is your thing, then I don't know what you're doing asking us... it looks like you have your mind set on a couple of states alread.

Comment

Massachusetts. The state has something like 120 colleges and universities, with like 45 in Boston alone. Plus, it's a fucking cool city with a lot of history. If I had gotten into BU, I would have went there.

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                  I don't think I will be studying there, but just looking around.

Best climate, girls, clubs, ... ?

:turned:
                  Well then why did you ask about the best place to learn?
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

With the climate I mean, normal weather (not always sunshine like in AZ).

Not too much crime. How is San Diego, cause close it's close to LA.

With the girls I mean normal good looking girls (you can probably find these everywhere) but you still have rednecks in some place.

The above average state I'm looking for. B)

Comment

I'm going to have to echo Sub and Paul's suggestions. Miami (Florida) has plenty of hot chicks and so does Cali, so you won't have a problem there. Texas is pretty good too.

What do you plan on majoring in though? If you just want to go to a college and get laid/party, it doesn't matter much but if you want to get a specific degree it might limit your options.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

If I would go to the States I would be studying someting economical (don't know what they got in the USA, name of the education). And looking at the educational system in Belgium (which is very good) I need and have to go to a decent college/uni.

Anything to do in North-Carolina cause my dad likes that place.
                        Last edited by soup; 04-22-2007, 01:18 PM.

Comment

if you like to golf, that's the place to go.

otherwise, i say oklahoma or north dakota. simply paradise.
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                            Blacksburg
                            This man speaks truth
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

There is like 1 place every golfer wants to play, and it's 1 place almost impossible to get onto. I heard they even rejected Bill Gates as a member..
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X