Trench Wars community, help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars community, help me.

I'm about to quit smoking. Since saturday I've smoked around 3 cigs, and I've had none today. A normal work day where I usually smoke ALOT.

With the help of you guys, I'm never going to smoke again.

Right now it's almost painful how bad I want it.

What do I do?

Warning: I might spam this thread with angry shit, this is going to be my outlet.

Wish me luck guys, I'm ready for giving this up now.

Seeing how this first ending didn't go very well, I'll instead post a warning that I might be one grumpy motherfucker the next week. Please do not take it personal, I love you guys.
    Last edited by Noah; 04-24-2007, 10:44 AM.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

You don't need luck, you already quit smoking.

Now just don't start again.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

The trick is to not think about it and just be buzzy, alot of people just smoke so they have something in their hand, yeah sounsd weird but I heard it from alot of people, they don't know what to do with their hand and just have a smoke. I don't smoke myself tho' but yeah only think I can say is to do stuff so you're not thinking about smoking, just masturbate everytime you want to smoke, unless you already signed up for ewans thread :P
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

There was a reason why I designed my overeager reply to Ewan's thread.

Giving up cig while not jerking off?

I'd turn myself into a fucking monster. I'd grow an arm with a chainsaw attached out my forehead and molest everything in sight.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

nicotine gum?
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

If I were gonna quit, here's the dealio:

-Switch to lights
            -Ultralights

Finally, I'd try those "Ecstacy" herbal cigarettes with no tobacco. Half the battle is the psychological addiction/oral fixation - you'll still want to smoke SOMETHING.

And then you have to find a way to never, ever, ever get stressed ever, again. Because then you'll want a cigarette.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

find something to do while you have the urge to smoke.. like working out or something similiar
              2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
              2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
              2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
              2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
              2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
              2:Cig Smoke> thdx
              2:Miksel> elim 3
              2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
              2:Morgane> LOL
              2:Enflame> haha
              2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally told to me by some random person in my past
                All it takes is approx two weeks until the need for nicotine is gone, after that it's just the physical routine of smoking.
                Dunno how true that really is but I guess it must have some foundation in truth.

Just take it one day at a time.
                One.
                Day.
                Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Honest to God- try lollipops or gum. If you feel like having a cigarette, put something else in your mouth instead. It's about that oral fixation thing.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
                    Honest to God- try lollipops or gum. If you feel like having a cigarette, put something else in your mouth instead. It's about that oral fixation thing.
                    I used toothpicks once, quited for 7 months. Then I met this beautiful girl who smoked and I started again. 2 Years later I still smoke and she cheated on me $
                    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

I'm going to eat a kebab each time I feel like taking a smoke.

Comment

this might be the dumbest thing i've seen on the forums yet! grow some ****** and stop smoking. not a hard concept, it's all in your head
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Halp! Drowning in smoke!
                          f

Comment

Running is a good way, I heard, to get the thoughts away from smoking.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Cut off your hands.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X