X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Judge Frees Man After Bible Quiz

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/...ap3653542.html

What the fuck?
    Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Haha thats some weird shit
    (Paradise)>dj sage
    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
    1: Dynasty> LOL
    1:vue> LOL
    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

It made it sound like he was set free of all charges, but that's not what happened.

It's only saying he has a lower bail amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
        It made it sound like he was set free of all charges, but that's not what happened.

It's only saying he has a lower bail amount.
        Umm, so what? As an atheist who couldn't spout off anything from Psalms, should I get a higher bail because of it?

Let me answer for you: No.
        Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Seems okay to me. The assertion made by the attorney was that there should be a low bond because the guy was "a churchgoing man," which basically is an implication that he has strong ties to the community (one of, if not the most common, claims made for low bail). The judge then had an unorthodox but sort of fun way to test the assertion that the guy was "churchgoing."
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I don't think that knowing the bible means you have strong ties to the community at all. It's completely unrelated. It MIGHT mean you go to church, but what the hell does going to church have to do with being a trustworthy person in this day in age?
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Funky, the attorney actually didn't lie, for once.
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

fuck it, if they want to give people different treatment based on belief, then why not on skin color aswell?

You can still be a bad person going to church, how many priests have been charged for touching children the wrong way in the last years?

Fucking bullshit that pissed be off, Christianity is cancer to the modern society.
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I do apologise if I've personally made your life so terrible, Noah.

Comment

You don't enforce your religion on others as in this case, you've kept it as a personal faith, which is something I respect.

Wherever there's religion stuff like this will happen, that's why I came with the statement I still stand for.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Complete bullshit, and i agree with Noah, but i am not surprised 1 bit seeing how it happend in Ohio.-_-

Comment

From now on, I'm going to form my religion; Bullshitism.

If I ever get the authority over some legal stuff, I will let everyone with the same faith as me off the hook easier than those who has another faith than me.

Who wants to join?

Comment

I personally have more faith in bullcraptism
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                          X