Politics, Pull out of Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics, Pull out of Iraq?

Alright, I myself am getting sick of the news putting words into peoples mouths and also manipulating peoples views. I hear we should pull out and we shouldn't every time I turn on the television. I'm blowing off some hot air right here, I encourage you to tell me wrong; But don't do it without reason and don't do it without stating your source. First of all, I agree with Bush's response to setting an exit date. That's just retarded? Yes, we need to leave... or we need to have a better strategy. Of course we went upon this the wrong way, but we are there and we need to deal with the problems we've created. It's not like we can leave and act like this never took place. I don't know, I'm just getting annoyed. People think they are making the world a better place by just blaming everything on Bush. Half of the people I see don't have a clue why they hate bush, They blame 9/11 on him they blame everything on him.

wow ^ that was really bad. I should of explained my view in a different way. But...
    I just want to see your views really

Do you think we should leave Iraq?
    Do you support Bush's views?
    Who do you want to vote for or want to win Presidency?

-No flames- Just post views k thx

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

I see this thread going places.

Comment

pulling out now will make the situation worse for everyone than it is now and obviously worse than it was before the war.

Comment

i dunno, we should pull out asap lest we get iraq pregnant
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I suggest America donates all it's sperm into a sperm bank and wears condoms, this way America could stay in Iraq for as long as possible WITHOUT GETTING IRAQ PREGNANT.

Thoughts?
          Constructive criticism?

Comment

Yes flames

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
              Yes flames
              You tricky, tricky, sly bastard.

Comment

The thing about posting a thread such as this on this forum is that there are many people who are not Americans and would see us run our country to the ground. There are many people out there who would just love to see us get our asses kicked in Iraq and pull out immediately. Iraq will not have a stable government for several more years let alone a stable enough military or police to keep the terrorists and criminals in line. If we pulled out of Iraq tomorrow, in a month the government that we set up would be overthrown and another person just like Saddam would step up and take his place. We have continue to have a military presence in Iraq until they are able to fend for themselves. If we don't, Iraq is doomed and what we did this entire time was for nothing.
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

america shouldve never gone into Iraq, that aside though, you guys should have left eons ago.

occupying iraq is never gonna solve the problems the country is in and faces, the sooner americans leave, the sooner it will sort itself out.

the sunnis and shiites will have their civil war, and someone will rule, be it a totalitarian regime or some form of democracy.

as long as the americans stay, the country will be at war...
                  Displaced> I get pussy every day
                  Displaced> I'm rich
                  Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                  Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                  Thors> prolly
                  Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Displaced, would you really like another Saddam to come into power? I meen what is it going to take for some people to realize that certain people have to be taken out of power for the good of all people? Will it take someone invading Finland?
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                    4:Geio> DEEZ?
                    4:Geio> LOLOL
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                    4:spirit> LOL
                    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                      Displaced, would you really like another Saddam to come into power? I meen what is it going to take for some people to realize that certain people have to be taken out of power for the good of all people? Will it take someone invading Finland?
                      This is what I mean, how many stupid people are out there?
                      Let's set a time and date to leave? no
                      Let's leave now? no
                      If Bush wasn't president none of this would happen? no

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                      ---
                      5:waven> freeze
                      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                      5:Freeze> LOL
                      5:waven> that's how things work around here
                      --
                      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

well, considering the us put saddam into power, i find it funny that they are pretty much at the root of every problem in the middle east.

look, saddam wasnt a great guy, and he did a lot of atrocious things during his reign, and i was all for removing him from power.

that said, the US shouldnt have been the ones to do it, especially not in the way they ended up doing it.

countries have a way of fixing themselves, given time, all the US did was make Saddam more popular in the ME, which inturn makes it harder for them to stabilize Iraq, its a never ending circle.

ive debated this in the past, and im far too tired to start going at it again, maybe later once ive had some sleep.

but if you want to see my thoughts on the subject, go read the old thread the enforcer made when the US invaded iraq.
                        Last edited by Displaced; 04-27-2007, 12:42 AM.
                        Displaced> I get pussy every day
                        Displaced> I'm rich
                        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                        Thors> prolly
                        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm View Post
                          1. Do you think we should leave Iraq?
                          2. Do you support Bush's views?
                          3. Who do you want to vote for or want to win Presidency?

-No flames- Just post views k thx
                          1. We should colonize and build an oil pipeline to America. It cost me forty bucks to fill up my gas tank this weekend.

But seriously...we can't immediately withdraw---the likely result would be ethnic cleansing. On the other hand, it's pointless to stay---the US is essentially the referee of a civil war. And as an aside, I think it would be criminal to allow Bush to get away with creating anarchy and slipping out the back door at the end of his term. Fuck that shit. A timetable for withdrawal adheres it to HIS legacy. And yes, I am that cynical, because Mission Accomplished was like...4 years ago and we're STILL there.

We should chop up the country into territories like Joe Biden suggested. Each of the religious sects get their own province and are each represented in the government.

2. Of course not. Everything his administration has predicted up to this point has turned out completely wrong, or bullshit (spin). He has no credibility with me whatsoever, since I don't own any Halliburton stock.

3. Too soon for me to decide who I'm voting for. However, most likely is going to be whoever comes away with the Democratic primary. I just hope to god it's not Clinton, because she can't win. I can't stand the frequency and pitch of her voice, either. Honestly, I don't really know. Obama has the most charisma, but he just has so many things working against him---his name, his lack of experience, and a ton of people will refuse to vote for a black guy.

Comment

Working...
                          X