Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser based games.

HOT: BRAND NEW THREAD BY NOAH

Many of us has a shitty job, which involves mostly you sitting in front of a computer, having nothing but a shitty explorer on a shitty computer to entertain yourself with. By many, I may mean just me, but that's not the point.

The point is on the other hand, that we need a thread like this to help each other to navigate us around in the huge world of the internet to find _good_ browser based games.

So, be a sport if you find a good one, put the link here along with a description, your current points in the game, and a rating of the game. Only one game per post please, let's keep this civil like the decent gentlemen we are (I am aware of a small number of females in the Trench Wars community, but they are counted as gentlemen here).

This way we will never be bored at work again, HOORAY!
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Yeti Sports Part 5, Flamenco Drive.

This game is a funny game in the Yeti series, which is loosely based on golf. You have to use a flamenco to hit a penguin as far as possible. You get 5 shots, and there are obstacles to overcome. Very nice addictiveness rating, and quite entertaining trying to set a new record.

Current record: 5233!

8/10!
    Last edited by Noah; 04-29-2007, 01:10 PM.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Bubble Shooter

This game is quite gay, but fun if you actually try it. You have to shoot colored bubbles at a huge field of colored bubbles. Your goal is to remove all the bubbles from the game. You have to get a combination of 3 or more bubbles of the same color to remove them, and if you eliminate all the bubbles of a certain color, then the game will stop spawning that color.

Best score: 190000

7/10

Comment

Warcraft TD

Browser based version of the warcraft 3 tower defense mods. Kill all the bad guys before they reach the end of the maze and takes a life off you.

Score: 12000

8/10

Comment

N Game

http://www.addictinggames.com/ngame.html

Ninja where you jump around and dodge enemy attacks. Pretty fun.

9/10

Comment

dolphin olymics

http://www.rawkins.com/games/do/index.html

Yay! I love being a fishes!!!!
            Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
            I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

line rider

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40255643/
              or
              http://www.official-linerider.com/play.html
              Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
              I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

www.travian.com

What is Travian?
                Travian is a browser game featuring a world with thousands of other real players. One begins the game acting as a chief of a tiny village.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrogirl View Post
                  http://www.rawkins.com/games/do/index.html

Yay! I love being a fishes!!!!
                  Lol, i liked this game a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Chino View Post
                    www.travian.com

What is Travian?
                    Travian is a browser game featuring a world with thousands of other real players. One begins the game acting as a chief of a tiny village.
                    Please tell me someone else read this as TRAAAAVIAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!

Comment

www.teagames.com
                      www.jayisgames.com

Those are the only 2 sites you'll need.

Comment

2 text-based browser MMORPG'S

www.secretsofwar.net

www.carnageblender.com

Comment

Working...
                        X