Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost: Spoilers (Last Episode to be discussed: the Brig)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
    But aren't the others NOT the Dharma people?
    There still is no evidence stating they are not.
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
      There still is no evidence stating they are not.
      There's the whole thing about the "purge" etc that the patch guy was talking about. I can't remember the details, but the writers have stated everything he said was true apart from when he lied about himself being on the good side or w/e.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
        There's the whole thing about the "purge" etc that the patch guy was talking about. I can't remember the details, but the writers have stated everything he said was true apart from when he lied about himself being on the good side or w/e.
        I like to think that Patchy's story was just a cover. There may have been a purge, but I find it a hell of a lot more likely that the Others==Remnants of the Dharma Inititave.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
          I like to think that Patchy's story was just a cover. There may have been a purge, but I find it a hell of a lot more likely that the Others==Remnants of the Dharma Inititave.
          The writers said it was true
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
            The writers said it was true
            o rly?

time to search lost-forum.com
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

First of all, Ben is a nutcase, no doubt.

Second, that one dude, forgot his name, never aged, that native dude.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

The scene where Ben gets "thrown" by Jacob. You slow it down you can see someone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=479HkrFTZiI
                DELETED

Comment

The scene where Ben gets "thrown" by Jacob. You slow it down you can see someone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=479HkrFTZiI
                  SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

GAH!!!! What about Locke! Oh, and say goodbye to Charlie next episode. Lost's writers have gone kill crazy with this show.

Comment

Locke can't die, lol .... Charlie on the other hand...? >.>
                    DELETED

Comment

Locke can't die, lol .... Charlie on the other hand...? >.>
                      MORE SPOILERS!!!!!!!

DarkUfo on his Lost spoiler blog has confirmed all three of the male deaths this season.....One of them's Charlie.

Comment

Oh snap! I didn't think to slow it down in VLC.

I hope Charlie dies a really gruesome or ironic death.
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Locke is gonna survive some way, but I would guess (I really don't know) that next episode they will give the impression that he is dead, only to return later.

I would figure that the others coming to the camp to take the pregnant ones is what kills Charlie.

And I stopped the image (seeing as how I dled it so I just hit pauze, he looks familiar.)
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

*SPOILER*

I think Jacob's corrupted by the hostiles.

"Help me.." He's being manipulated. Ben's more powerful, and played it off as a joke. While Jacob was using all his power to shake Locke and Ben out of the house, Ben played it off as a joke, "noo he's too strong for me, supernatural abilities noooo."

Cannot wait until Charlie dies so Desmond's visions can move on to the next step already. Instead of every day he wakes up and sees another way for Charlie to die, so that the future can go on already.

Comment

1. Thix has a good point. Desmond keeps seeing Charlie die, but what next? If he keeps holding off the inevitable, we won't see what's supposed to happen next.

2. Remember Alvar Hanso? He kinda reminds me of him, with the silhouette and beard.
                              DELETED

Comment

1. Thix has a good point. Desmond keeps seeing Charlie die, but what next? If he keeps holding off the inevitable, we won't see what's supposed to happen next.

2. Remember Alvar Hanso? He kinda reminds me of him, with the silhouette and beard.
                                Yeah, but I really hate to see Charlie go. I know his character has become a bit of a douche, but he was one of my favorites from the first season, and it just seems shitty to kill off another person.

Pretty soon, the shock of killing a character leaves, and it just becomes....Well, tiresome.

Comment

Working...
                                X