X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35k troops headed to Iraq

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070508/...us_iraq_troops

WASHINGTON - The
    Pentagon has notified more than 35,000 Army soldiers to be prepared to deploy to
    Iraq beginning this fall, a move that would allow commanders to maintain the ongoing buildup of troops through the end of the year if needed.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman said Tuesday the deployment orders, which have been signed by Defense Secretary Robert Gates, do not mean that the military has made a decision to keep the increased level of 20 brigades in Iraq through December. A brigade is roughly 3,500 soldiers.
    That sounds like fun
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

its like saying, "all aboard to kill yourself!"

Comment

I believe army deployments also got extended to 8 months lol..sucks for them
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

That should do the trick. Problem solved. Time to fuck the prom queen.

Comment

my brother in law whose in the navy is getting sent to.
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

as part of a normal rotation not the surge the army is going into
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

My cousin in law just got called back to active duty for the marines.

Sucks ass.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
              X