• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soupero View Post
    This one is mine, finally

Emo, gothic

Lives alone, got no parents nor friends

plays TW 24/7, plays 3 hours on SeRtIfI and other hours on aliases

Thinks he is cool, got the staff attitude. Is obsessed with me and records all my scores (why thank you sertifi)
    I forgot to mention this so: Believes everything said in internet (Shan already told you he merely mentioned we were in the same class .. 3 years ago).

Thinks I play TW 24/7 and is wrong on that as well since I play Hockey Zone ='(.

Session Usage: 5 hours 47 minutes - Wrong again.

Thinks I record all his scores, not knowing the sites record them all for me.

Has been banned from TW what.. 5? times and always complains about being warned.

Always PM's me in game whining when he loses.

EDIT: I'll just post about my text now to correct soupero's mistakes: I have both parents still alive, and enough friends to enjoy my life.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

• Is actually on staff on his female alias
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Captain of the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.
        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

• One of the forums most valuable assets due to him realizing that Quicksand is the first squad that has had an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Excellent staffer, humble, funny and a driving force of a first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

• On the same level of intelligence as Pjothead.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Aswell as being the captain of Quicksand, he was the captain of my first HZ squad: Quickpuck. Used to host a lot of chocobo events and took part to the one and only Final Fantasy Trivia hosted by Dant-Zu <ZH> in staff chat.
                Regency> not in for dd lol
                Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

• Lost in the most humiliating way in Final Fantasy trivia, due to my skill and knowledge of every squaresoft RPG ever created. Used to play in all of my amazing events, that made me such a legendary staffer.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• would be my lust-object if eelam didn't exist
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• posts -2much-
                      -Kawrae

Comment

• LOL Kawrae is a vittun pissis!
                        Is going into the army soon I think.. my memory sucks :P

Comment

• Is right about Kawrae, is also called Emo-ho.
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• loves windmills and clogs.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• says 'wark' every step everytime he walks anywhere.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Is actually funny sometimes, with his emu related jokes
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X