Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot about this topic-

Originally posted by Gal
    You use the Katana with a push and pull technique, you push with the hand closest to the blade and pull with the hand furthest when you are about to slice.
    Right, which is why I was talking about the second weapon, the tanto.

The smaller sword they carried with them (tanto I think?) was used more for piercing or thrusting. It wasn't a push and pull technique though.
    They used it like you would a knife on the offensive, and to parry other blades. It's too short to use the push and pull technique, I guess you thought I meant the katana.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tant%C5%8D
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yeah, I thought that you meant that I was wrong about the push and pull (don't know if this is the official name or whatever) technique for the katana.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

The traditional two swords were katana and wakizashi, or long and short sword. Tanto was more of a dagger, I think. If I remember right, the only two sword deal they ever had was katana+wakizashi, not katana+tanto (latter sounds like more of a European thing, rapier+dagger etc.)
        - k2

Comment

wakizashi, that's the shit I was thinking of before but couldn't name

I knew there was something else besides the tanto
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
          X