Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing vaginas in the lab

Originally posted by Taken from an article on Slate.com
    Doctors used stem cells to "create a neovagina." One of every 4,000 to 5,000 girls is born without a vagina. Until now, doctors fixed this by making a vagina from skin grafts or intestinal tissue, which involved painful, invasive surgery. The new method grows vaginal tissue in the lab using stem cells derived from tissue where the vagina should have been. The lab-grown tissue is then grafted onto the donors. Approved conclusion: Now every woman can have a vagina. Unapproved conclusion: Now every man can have a vagina without a woman.

Link to a related article: http://www.reuters.com/article/scien...69953820070530
    Lol'd at "Unapproved conclusion: Now every man can have a vagina without a woman". I'm sure the Japanese are on the cutting edge of the research to make that conclusion happen.

Remarkable!

But what's up with you subj? E.g. this thread and avatar... is you studying to become a gynaecologist?
    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Ohhh, if only. Talk about a dream job.

Actually, I take that back. It's not like you'd be only working with supermodels. I mean, imagine how traumatic it would be if this woman walks into your office complaining of itchy, foul-smelling discharge... :sick:

Comment

this thread is useless without pictures
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment