Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever thought of where you'll be in 15 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
    Married, Kids, a good paying job, a nice house and stuff, and having seen quite a lot of the world.
    Counting the days till you die?
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

If the woman can make enough, i'dd gladly take the house-wife/man role, no problem with that! Learn to be a good cook.. learn the kids how to clean the house.. get massages.. do "research" in computer games.. .. sleep in.. hmmmmmmmmm
      Last edited by SEAL; 06-06-2007, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
        Counting the days till you die?
        ??

I have just always known what I wanted.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Dead.
          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
            I have just always known what I wanted.
            sounds boring

Comment

Originally posted by NL>TERMINATOR View Post
              In 15 years most of us are death.
              If we may believe the maya's and alot of others

www.google.com the year 21-12-2012

Oh shittttttttttt ^-^
              just as good as the alien invasion post

thanks

why wouldn't it be 20-12-2012? Or is the 21st uber significant?
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

It lets everyone get another shopping day in
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                  It lets everyone get another shopping day in
                  5/5
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Well I'll be games programming for some amazing company ... married ... kids ... then a zombie invasion will happen, so I'll be holed up in my shed, shagging the wife, shotgun at my side waiting for the fuckers.

A zombie invasion would be cool :wub:
                    9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                    9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                    9:Basti> sure
                    9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                    9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                    9:Basti> i'll score
                    9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                    9:Basti> and take the flag
                    9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                    9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

no it wouldn't

no matter how much we'd all like to think we would become the last badass remnants of human society, sad fact is that 98% of us here would die in shitty and embarrassing situations if a zombie invasion occurred.

Squeezer would die on the toilet, Nickname would die while jerking off, Gal would be shaving and zombies would bust into his bathroom and eat his face alive, etc etc.

I'd probably die looting a tv...I mean while rescuing tons of panda baby orphans from a burning cubicle of bonsai trees and fat-free yogurt.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I'd let a silver stream shoot out from my wang to attack the zombies.
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

after I wrote that I thought about Nickname being caught by a zombie while jerking off and dying

man, what a way to kill a hard-on

I chuckled.

Comment

i try not to.
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

what about me lb
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Obviously LB, you haven't been around me much this past, say.. 4 months, I don't shave that much.
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X