No announcement yet.

Got a facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a killer facebook related story which I almost related to you all except it's really long and is probably way more funny to me than it would be to you. It was about a woman trying to use it and losing badly. Haha. Good times. Then I wrote a long post about what aspects of facebook I find irritating. (Keeping in mind I'm pretty cynical about lots of stuff, facebook included) Then I deleted it all for your convenience.

You're welcome.

But here is some good news! I bought a Harmony remote for my dad for fathers day and I bought myself a sweet little Casio digital camera because I'm the coolest kid on the block. I spent the whole day turning the TV on and off, then taking pictures of stuff with all the different settings, and recording videos! Oh, and my car is being a dick so I was trying to figure out what the deal with that is. I'm a computer nerd though, so, suffice to say, I didn't figure out what the hell the problem is.

Cheers!
    Spider
    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
      Who's Amy Haden?
      I bet everyone's who's looked at the list so far is asking themselves that.

BTW Nickname, Vulch was NEVER a good squad aside for the fact that I was on it :P

Not joining so you guys can't stalk me!
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Amy Hayden is Amysaurus or Amysaurus is back!!
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
          A) my car is the tottaly awesome
          B) you crash your cars a lot, so i'm not worried about it

I really hope that wasn't too soon.
          you sort of touched on it, but i'm going to make sure you meant to also say "you are a woman". when i race females, 95% of the time they panic over 85mph

edit: and that remaining 5%? asian
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            BTW Nickname, Vulch was NEVER a good squad aside for the fact that I was on it :P
            just browsed the thread for any comment from me dealing with vulch and couldn't find one, so i'll ask.

huh?
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
              just browsed the thread for any comment from me dealing with vulch and couldn't find one, so i'll ask.

huh?
              Andrew Ryan Millichamp (Toronto, ON) replied to Adam's post on Mar 27, 2007 at 11:29 AM
              oh man i remember the bee, and the first shinobi, and the first shriek. i remember LTing, i remember the CoT forums, i remember slowbobs twl, i remember ayden vs oen izan, i remember pre-registering for the new forums, i remember when Vulch was not just a squad, but a good one, I remember ravener, I remember Fate aka -Fate- I remember all that

Post #7
              Thijs Verhagen (Netherlands) wrote on Apr 29, 2007 at 12:58 PM
              You remember too much, my dear Nickname.

Post #8
              Andrew Ryan Millichamp (Toronto, ON) wrote on May 1, 2007 at 6:08 PM
              Oh i can remember more than that too, I just stopped there.

EDIT looking down later apperently this guy is Fit of Rage, so I guess he was just pretending to be you.
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Andrew Ryan is Nick, Thijs is me.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

f facebook
                  .fffffffff_____
                  .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                  .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                  .fffffff\______/
                  .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                  .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                  .fffff\________/
                  .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                  .fff\__________/

Comment

My mum just added me to Facebook
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                    ---A few minutes later---
                    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                    9:Kim> UM
                    9:Kim> i didn't
                    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

LOL seriously Ewan? gg
                      i would not accept if my mom added me. but then again, she doesnt even know what Facebook is
                      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

The fuckers at my work blocked Facebook on Tuesday
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                          The fuckers at my work blocked Facebook on Tuesday
                          isn't there some site that you can use to re-direct you to banned websites? I'm sure I used to use something like that back when the librarian banned google, what a tard.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                          X