Woman or purse ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman or purse ?

Yea I know it's "THE PURSE BLOG" but cmon! there is a pic of hot chick with rocking legs and not all of the comments are girly names, those fucking ppl are having a 200 long comments convo weather or not the purse is fake. Who cares!!

http://www.purseblog.com/brands/loui...louis-vuitton/

idiots... :grin:
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

hmmmm :P

Google street view is brilliant too! -> Click me. <-

Ok... back to work!

Comment

I agree, I'd hit Anna in any way possible, under any circumstances.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Anna Kournikova is like 6' 3", why would she need to wear shoes like those?

Comment

for all I care Eph it makes her legs leggier, and I ain't got no beef wit dat
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Anyway, I have sent this link to other people that are part of a handbag community and asked them to comment on whether they think the bag is authentic or not…
            ..? There's handbag communities on the internets?
            2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
            2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
            2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
            2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
            2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
            1:spider> Wooooohoo!
            1:spider> .*passes the hat*
            1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan View Post
              for all I care Eph it makes her legs leggier, and I ain't got no beef wit dat
              Understood, but of all the people in the world she doesn't need the 'come fuck me pumps'.

Comment

i bet she's into s&m and likes to spank dudes with her racket
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I don't get it with Anna. She's got way too much of a pretty princess doll look to her. If she was made of porcelain she probably wouldn't look any different. Gyuh.

Sharapova any day.
                  gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                  gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                  gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Sharapova looks like a Seattle based lumberjack dude gone through the extreme makeover. A hot lumberjack dude tho...

Insane! LOOK AT THOSE HANDS MAN! HUGE!!

Edit: Edited for resizing.

Comment

Crv I know exactly what's going through your head seeing that picture and her hands are the last thing you're worried about.
                      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

captain obvious!
                        2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                        2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                        2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                        2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                        2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                        1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                        1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                        1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Korven looks at female hands with fear, he is used to getting the beatdown for stealing their men.
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                            i bet she's into s&m and likes to spank dudes with her racket
                            Hahaha.....this comment made my day!

Comment

I was quite worried when I first saw this thread and it seemed to be about handbags. Luckily the great community which is the tw community did not let me down, and managed to turn a thread about handbags into a thread about hot girls. :wub: TW Forum Community :wub:
                              9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                              9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                              9:Basti> sure
                              9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                              9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                              9:Basti> i'll score
                              9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                              9:Basti> and take the flag
                              9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                              9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

Working...
                              X