Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head of Sony steps down

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/biztech....ap/index.html

Kutaragi's most recent brainchild, the PlayStation 3, has been marred by embarrassing production shortages and a $600 price tag that some fans said was too steep, forcing Sony to give away free games and other marketing gimmicks to spur sales.

Sony has also struggled to expand beyond the young, male demographic of "hardcore" gamers -- unlike the Wii, which has actively targeted women, young children and older gamers. Sony's market share has shrunk as a result.
    RIP
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Oh yeah, old news. But really, Sony is going from crazy #1 to crazy #2 in Kaz Hirai, or however you spell his last name.

Ridge Racer ......... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Racer!
    DELETED

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3UwyXdM3P4#

Riiiiiiiiiidge racer
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
        You need more i's

afk
        9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
        9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
        9:Basti> sure
        9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
        9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
        9:Basti> i'll score
        9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
        9:Basti> and take the flag
        9:Inaphyt> ROFL
        9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

lmao

"In the latest slip up, Sony was forced to apologize to the Church of England for a violent computer game that features a bloody shootout inside an Anglican cathedral."

Comment

And before anyone gets uppity about how religion is trying to over-exert its influence in that matter, one of the main complaints the Church of England had was that the use of the cathedral as a setting for a violent shooting game goes counter to their efforts in reducing gun violence in Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
              And before anyone gets uppity about how religion is trying to over-exert its influence in that matter, one of the main complaints the Church of England had was that the use of the cathedral as a setting for a violent shooting game goes counter to their efforts in reducing gun violence in Manchester.
              Reduce gun violence? I thought guns were outlawed in UK.

Comment

I thought weed was outlawed in the US?
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Haha Sony, gg. Not only did they get their asses handed to them by the DS, but the Wii and 360 are dominating them too.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Don't forget about the GBA outselling the PS3 in April.

Comment

whats racers precious

riiiiiiidge racers
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                      X