X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benoit you're a legend.

RIP
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Sucks.

Imdb needs to update.

Comment

Originally posted by WWE Wrestler, Wife and Child Found Dead
        WWE Wrestler, Wife and Child Found Dead WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a homicide.

Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department said the three were found at their home about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

Pope said results of autopsies on Benoit, his wife Nancy, and 7-year-old son Daniel were expected Tuesday.

Benoit, 40, was a former world heavyweight champion, Intercontinental champion and held several tag-team titles over his career.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy," the federation said in a statement on its Web site.

Benoit was scheduled to perform at the "Vengeance" pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons."

Benoit, a Canadian native, maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.

Copyright © 2007, KTLA
        Taken from another forum.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

murder - suicide

Comment

I think so too, Money.

Just wondering if it was Chris or his wife that did it, I've seen some posts on another message board that it was Chris, but this is not confirmed by anything.

Oh: This is 100% certain not work (fake), even TNA is annoucning this, and they would not support a single WWE storyline.

Edit: Norways biggest newspaper just reported this, I've never seen anything WWE related there except that Trump was involved at WM.

Benoit killed his family during the weekend, on on Monday he killed himself (Also read this on another message board).
            Translated from the newspaper:
            "When the details around the three deaths will be announced, they will be somewhat bizzare", said the County Attourney Scott Ballard in Fayette.

Edit 2:
            http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superst...s/benoitupdate

More details.
            Last edited by Noah; 06-26-2007, 04:43 AM.

Comment

It's interesting how the WWE is handling this. Earlier they had tributes and testimonials on their main page and now that more information has been released those have been removed.

Comment

so wait, he actually killed his own kids and then people go all "rip, gg you are a legend etc.."?
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I guess most of those who said stuff like that, just like me, hadn't gotten all the info before announcing/posting anything.

Even WWE put up a tribute page before Benoit was pointed at the murderer.

In other words, those news were suprising.

Comment

yeah okey thats alright then I guess.
                    Whatever anyone has ever done before, if he ends his life like this, taking his entire family out and all, everything else gets taken away from him you know. fucking horrible guy
                    Originally posted by Tyson
                    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                    Originally posted by HeavenSent
                    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                    Originally posted by Izor
                    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

When I hear about someone as ripped as he was getting violent enough to kill their own children (if that is what happened), the first thought I have is steroids.

Comment

eph has steered clear of steroids. hence, his member isn't junior.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I've got to agree with eph, this sounds like steroids.

I wanted to come and say how i grew up watching Chris as a wrestler, and how he was one of my favourites, and list a few matches that I thought he was really good in, but as I was watching the Raw telecast i kept checking the internet, and about halfway through i heard 'double murder suicide'.

I feel no pity that Chris Benoit is dead now, after murdering your wife and 7 year old son you deserve to be dead. I'll hold back anything harsher than that for now, but I really feel like he's tainted everything he did and everything he was. He was a good wrestler, and as JBl said 'he was all about respect'.

Who respects him now?
                          Last edited by Nickname; 06-26-2007, 10:33 AM. Reason: spelling
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I liked him as a wrestler I always liked watching his matches. He had a good wrestling style.

IF it does get proven that he killed his wife and kid.. I have no respect for him. But it has to get proven first, not some journalist spouting it out.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

1 journalist is a maybe, 50 aren't. the Toronto Star (my newspaper) says it, as do countless other journalists/papers. Autopsys today will confirm or deny, but it seems pretty much like it is what happened. Especially if they died sunday and he died monday, staying in a home with two bodies just lying in the floor...
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Updates from another forum:

Originally posted by tpat30 at wwe-club.com
                                Taken from Keller's Audio Update:

-He said it is being reported he suffocated his wife and son, perhaps a day apart. And then hung himself. Late Sunday night, he sent a strange text message to a person within the WWE. The police broke into the house at 2:30 pm today and found them in separate rooms.

-Vince called all the wrestlers backstage this afternoon for an emergency meeting. Wrestler were already bawling and crying. A longtime WWE wrestler said it was the most emotional state he's ever seen the wrestlers.

-There was a really uneasy feeling Sunday. Everybody felt something was wrong.

-One wrestler said "It was bound to happen". There was a strong suspicion backstage that Benoit did this right away. There was also a suspicion that Nancy had done it. They had a volatile relationship and everyone knew it.

-Hardly anybody backstage really knew Benoit. He had a very small inner circle that one time included Eddy Guerrero and recently included Chavo Guerrero. But even they had a certain psychological distance from Benoit. Everyone could tell that something wasn't right lately with Benoit.

-He said that he was a very nice and pleasant person to be around, but a person close to Benoit said that Chris had "snap potential".

-A lot of steroids were found in the Benoit household, and Benoit has had bouts with "roid rages". WWE may suffer publicly because of their unenforced "Wellness Policy".

There is also a statement saying this:

QUOTE: (from TMZ.com)(Not valid, but still a report)

My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chirs Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room appearantly suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a seperate relationship), and his fans. He the fasioned a slip-knot noose from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the ballaster in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.
                                Reading that it wasn't Chris Benoit who killed the child, rather the killer of his son turns things a bit around changed things slightly in terms of what esteem I hold Benoit in. I can actually understand why he'd snap in a roid rage when he found his dead son.

Comment

Working...
                                X