Least favorite alcoholic drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least favorite alcoholic drink?

For me it's Rum and coke- I'm not a fan of coke to begin with (pepsi 4life), and throwing some captain morgans in doesn't help one bit. I prefer vodka as my poison of choice.

what about you? What's a drink you've had before that you really don't/didn't like?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Tequilla doesn't work well with me

Comment

that stuff you get after eating at a chinese restaurante. "rice"-"wine"

Comment

i dont know about chinese, but in japan that rice win is sake
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

really can't think of anything...

Comment

Cheap neat vodka

Guaranteed vomiting
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

absymth
              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

whiskey can fuck off

Comment

I thought it was called Absynth, Doc flabby...

And Strohrum is toooooooo strong for me...
                  and I had a brand of Cognac that was gros, never had Cognac after that.. So I cannot really judge Cognac as a thing...

Buy a bottle of Jägermeister (0,7 L) and try drinking it with 2 persons... after you did that... you will do some stoopid stuff... REALLY stupid
                  TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                  TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                  TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                  First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Gin.

When I were around 15 I drank myself completely smashed on it, and the following day I were lying in the bathroom throwing up. I couldn't get the taste of gin out of my mouth, and I threw up so much it started to turn green... Later it was blood in it.

I'm extremely sensitive to gin now. I've had friends trying to make me drinks with gin in it, just a tiny bit, and I can tell just by smelling on it.
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

After last Sunday night that will be tequila for a while..
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Tequila is awesome.

I had a Mai Tai a few days ago and was wondering why anyone likes a drink that tastes like dentist fluoride and why I decided to take the cup and drink that vile concoction

Comment

Ouzo or golden schlager or any drink that falls into more of a similarity with cough syrup.
                          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

changing my vote to shery. had "bristol creme" in canada (i live right next to Bristol, but never heard of it til in canada, how ironic). most disgusting thing i've ever tasted.

Comment

captain morgans....ew if i smell that shit again i puke instantly just from the smell, tip: never drink 3 fifths between 3 ppl.

Comment

Working...
                              X