transformers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nickname View Post
    Doom was awful funny considering it's not a comedy. The first person shooter bit was unbelieveably funny.
    I know right? And I was surprised at the amount of tits I saw in it; do you know if the director has done anything else?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Answer My Question, Wtf Was Megatrons Ship? T.T

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
        I know right? And I was surprised at the amount of tits I saw in it; do you know if the director has done anything else?
        He did Cradle to the Grave and Romeo Must Die.

He's a more well known Cinematographer.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005647/
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• I just saw the damn movie and I must say his car was pretty pimp. But that ending was pretty lame. Optimus Prime got owned by Megatron tho, felt like just pure luck.. And then the Autobots stayed with them or earth LOL

Comment

• i loved the film..the camaro was HOT, Megan Fox was HOT and needs a good pounding from my lovestick (lol) and the aussie chick was HOT, enough said, + it had some funny moments and the effects were amazing, didnt need much more.

P.s. America has its iconic monster: George W. Bush
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• i wonder what bush would transform into? and oil-derrick?
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
              .fff\__________/