No announcement yet.

transformers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope that Cloverfield is an original movie, and that it's going to rock.

So far I've looked forward to two movies this year; 300 and Sunshine. 300 disappointed, and Sunshine was pretty good. Hopefully this one wont make me want my money back.

Besides, I love LOST and I figure with JJ Abrams at the helm it's bound to at least be entertaining.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

The action was unbelievable. Fuck plot and lines in an action flick.

I liked it

Comment

yeh i agree, it was pretty awesome. And they somehow turned the most cheesy lines kinda commical.

anywho, the theater i was in was clapping when the movie ended.

Comment

The theater I was in was clapping the whole fucking movie.

Comment

the theatres I go to never clap or whatever for any movie. Watch the movie, appreciate it, whatever, there is no need to go clap. It's like clapping when the pilot lands the plane, it's his fucking job.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
              the theatres I go to never clap or whatever for any movie. Watch the movie, appreciate it, whatever, there is no need to go clap. It's like clapping when the pilot lands the plane, it's his fucking job.
              You're right, showing the artist appreciation in the form of applause is totally lame.
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

obviously you don't have to clap to show your appreciation for movies, but who cares? personally, i didn't clap. but pretty much the rest of the theater did. if they enjoy the movie enough to clap for it, leave'em be.
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                  obviously you don't have to clap to show your appreciation for movies, but who cares? personally, i didn't clap. but pretty much the rest of the theater did. if they enjoy the movie enough to clap for it, leave'em be.
                  That's what I was saying. If people want to show their appreciation in an outright form, more power to them. I personally have never clapped after watching a movie, but it makes me smile every time I see an audience so compelled by a picture that they publicly show their admiration.

Comment

i agree, that wasn't directed at you, it was to gall. i was just trying to add on to what you said. i probably should've quoted.

and gall it seems like you're saying actors, or a musician or whatever, who are performing live don't deserve applause because it's their "fucking job." maybe in finland or where ever you show appreciation by giving them deadpan stares and walk out of the theater like you're carrying briefcases, BUT THAT'S NOT HOW WE DO THINGS IN NORTH AMERICA, GOD DAMMIT.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

The one issue I have with clapping in the theatres is that the people you're clapping for aren't there to receive it. A better analogy would be to clap at the end of a TV show because you liked the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                        The one issue I have with clapping in the theatres is that the people you're clapping for aren't there to receive it. A better analogy would be to clap at the end of a TV show because you liked the episode.
                        ^ ^
                        Originally posted by paradise!
                        pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                        1:Reaver> HALP
                        1:Reaver> HELELP
                        1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                        1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

That's what I mean.. in the Theatre I can understand clapping, the people are right there on stage. At the movies, whoever you are clapping for aren't there. You are clapping at a screen. It's useless.

I go to plenty of theatre shows, I clap there, often standing ovations, but they are right there on stage. The movie is just on a screen. You watch it, talk about it with friends what wasn't/wasn't awesome.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                            i agree, that wasn't directed at you, it was to gall. i was just trying to add on to what you said. i probably should've quoted.

and gall it seems like you're saying actors, or a musician or whatever, who are performing live don't deserve applause because it's their "fucking job." maybe in finland or where ever you show appreciation by giving them deadpan stares and walk out of the theater like you're carrying briefcases, BUT THAT'S NOT HOW WE DO THINGS IN NORTH AMERICA, GOD DAMMIT.
                            whoa hold on i know you just typed north america but since north is in white i think you are actually trying to pose as someone from the United States of America. you are not "American" as you would dupe us into believing
                            .fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                            .fff\__________/

Comment

Your attempt at wit would have been funny if he did not clearly state his location as "Canada" under his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                                I frequently masturbate to you even though you aren't there to recieve it ("it" being, of course, my penis)
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X