No announcement yet.

attn: pandagirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been illegally searched twice, neither time did either police officer show me their badge, tell me their name, or have probable cause for searching me. I guess I'm lucky though, when I use to smoke pot I'd always have a half ounce to an ounce on me and I never once got bothered by the police.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
      I've been illegally searched twice, neither time did either police officer show me their badge, tell me their name, or have probable cause for searching me. I guess I'm lucky though, when I use to smoke pot I'd always have a half ounce to an ounce on me and I never once got bothered by the police.
      u carry around a ounce of weed in ur pockets..?

hezus
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

I use to buy an ounce at the start of every week, I would either keep half it at home or take the whole thing with me. I would smoke through a lot of it but I would also try to ration it out and sell off a few dimes to make back some of my cash. I haven't smoked weed in almost three years.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
          I use to buy an ounce at the start of every week, I would either keep half it at home or take the whole thing with me. I would smoke through a lot of it but I would also try to ration it out and sell off a few dimes to make back some of my cash. I haven't smoked weed in almost three years.
          wow thats alot, i have smoked in 3 whole minutes haha, i have a piece by me right now.
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the occasional use of marijuana. I'm just glad that I wasn't into getting piss drunk all the time because I would probably avoid alcohol , I would have basically killed all the fun I could/did have at high school parties and now leading into college parties.
            Last edited by Cops; 07-11-2007, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X