The Live Earth concert this weekend 07/07/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rihanna was looking emo in Tokyo.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

you'd still be all up under that umbrella if you had the chance
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I will just raise up 30 deben and build an Apothecary around their shanty's, everytime the Apothecary worker walks past a shanty, that persons malaria level drops for a few months.

Malaria isn't a problem here.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Roger Waters performance was A+ as usual...IMHO. Old man was looking damn good too for his age...obviously he's been working out.

Not sure who his guitarist was, but he hit every note to perfection especially on Another Brick in the Wall!

I have seen both Waters and Floyd w/o Waters....I honestly think that Roger can pull it off a hell of a lot better than Floyd can w/o him.

Didn't catch much of the other performers...just happened to see Waters though. Whatever happened to the days of festivals, when a band could at least do an entire set rather than 2 songs?
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Bad language by stars attracted more than 130 complaints to the BBC - but more than 400 complained about rock band Metallica's set being cut short.

Metallica were seen playing Sad But True and Nothing Else Matters.

But BBC presenter Jonathan Ross interrupted their set to introduce a recording of Weather With You by Crowded House from Live Earth in Sydney in place of the Metallica song Enter Sandman.
            Fucking right, I was genuinely shouting at the TV at that point.

Several people who were at the concert at Wembley Stadium also contacted the BBC News website to say they were unhappy about the sound quality inside the venue.

They had concerns about a time delay in hearing the bands, with sound from different speakers scattered around the stadium reaching fans at different times.
            Saw Muse at Wembley a few weeks before and I couldn't agree more
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
            X