Ruh Roh Scuggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruh Roh Scuggs

In case you guys aren't following this, Debrah Jean Palfrey, who runs DC's largest brothel, just released a list of phone records dating back to the 80's on her website. As to be expected, people on the internet jumped all over it and are currently in the process of decoding all of the numbers (which Palfrey said would take years, but people on fark are claiming will take days.) in the hopes that a scandal might come about and some big names will be ousted.

But, the plot thickens. Apparently, ABCNews knew about the story and had the full intention of reporting it only to have it quashed by major executives in Time Warner. Sound like a cover up?

Long story short, I'm sure there are a lot of worried people in Washington tonight. One senator, Mr. Vitter from the great state of Louisiana has already come out and publicly appologized for his "sins" (link below).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19685977/

My question is, what do you guys think about this?

Personally, I could care less about who's having sex with who regardless of who they may be. What really irks me is knowing that this guy's salary comes from my hard earned cash. I don't wanna pay for some senators $500 an hour hummer. On top of that, when I visited Senator Vitter's website, I found numerous things saying that he was a very devout Christian and family man. While I don't doubt that he has a lot of love for his family, I find it a little fucked up that this politician is saying one thing, while doing another (I know I shouldn't be surprised, but this is actual evidence of a man being two faced, and I really would like to see some justice, or at least retribution.) and abusing his power as a leader of this country.

But, I'm ranting....I'd like to know what you guys think, especially what you guys think will happen if a name like Karl Rove or Rick Santorum is found. This could be a very interesting event.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
    Karl Rove or Rick Santorum
    At this point finding names like that would just be one more thing to add to a long, long list.
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

someone actually responded to this thread lol

Comment

Why did she release the numbers? Surely that will harm her business if she dishes the dirt on all her clients?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Of course the first one is from Louisiana. Count on us to be balls deep in any scandal ever
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            Of course the first one is from Louisiana. Count on us to be balls deep in any scandal ever
            9/10 for 'balls deep'
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

It IS the South, "boys will be boys" you know
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
              X