No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Book 7 prediction thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter Book 7 prediction thread!

In this thread, we cast our predictions on what would happen in the next and last Harry Potter book.

Here are my 2 cents:

1) Harry Potter will die

2) Voldemort will die

3) Snipe is good (also find out the reason why he killed Dumbledore)

4) Hermione and Ron will get together at the end of the book

5) Either Dumbledore or Snipe, or both of them will help Harry to find the the rest of the Horcruxes.

6) A great deal of the book will be written on what happened when Snipe/Lily(Harry's mother) and Voldermort were young.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

its snape damnit, goddamn SNAPE
    LA

Comment

you don't know how much i didn't want to click this thread because i was scared the book would be ruined. thank god it was only you, telcat. anyway, i can't click this thread or that other one for the next week.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Fuck you slut, ruin my favourite fucking movie for me.

Comment

Prediction 1) Harry is one of the Horcruxes. Therefore to kill Voldemort he must die himself. (As predicted in the Prophesy).

Cba with any more.

PS. Pretty much everyone I know that's read the books has also predicted this, so I kinda hope we're all surprised by it not happening.
          Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Either Harry (or at least his scar) is one of the horcruxes, but I think this seems too obvious.

Also seconding Snape is good.

Also, I reckon Harry will kill Hermione by mistake.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Seeing as this started by telling stories to her kids, I don't think Harry will die but rather that his Scar will disappear or something, THEN again the books have been getting darker and less child friendly so it is possible. I think that it will turn out that Snape didn't really kill Dumbledore or something like that. Or that Dumbledore was in on the plan..

But yeah I am gonna avoid all HP threads from now on. And forum mods, please remove spoilers in other threads..
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Voldermort is actually Harry's father.
                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Lmao, i could ruin it for all of you cause I have the book, nanananana. Sadly its a .pdf file and I'm not sure if someone got bored and wrote 659 pages....

BUT IT MIGHT BE REAL.....read like 200...seems like the real thing. =D

Comment

All I know is damn J.K. Rowlings is hot..

No interest in the books.... just her.

... can't help it.. <3 older women.. especially the single super rich ones.
                    Last edited by a21ozcoldcup; 07-15-2007, 05:57 AM.
                    truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
                    "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
                    Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
                    Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

Book is available in certain newsgroups, but I wont spoil.

Comment

Just found it too. MANY torrents for it so it seems.
                        Not gonna read it though; possible it's not the final 'official' version.
                        Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

I've read parts of the book already, including the entire epilogue. I'll leave you with just a few hints. Don't take any of them exactly how they read.

1. The new Headmaster is about the last person you would expect.

2. Never tickle a sleeping dragon.

3. Nineteen years.

4. Albus returns in the final chapter.

By the way, the first chapter of the book is named "The Dark Lord Ascending." If you download something and it doesn't start with two men talking about a plan, then you've got a fake.

Oh, and Telcat, 3 of your 6 predictions are right. I won't spoil which three.
                          Last edited by wavebeamer; 07-15-2007, 12:34 PM.
                          I'm back.

Comment

It was all just a dream and Harry is actually a 42 year old investment banker.
                            f

Comment

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
                              It was all just a dream and Harry is actually a 42 year old investment banker.
                              would totally make this series worthwhile for me
                              Last edited by Vykromond; 07-16-2007, 01:35 PM.
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                              X