Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post a picture of your summer vacation (2007 edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
    Jerome when did you shave your head? You're hair grew pretty fast
    i shaved it in like november, then shaved it again at the beginning of january
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Went to Magaluf in Majorca

I'm the one in the black t-shirt

Comment

I went to work

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
          1)Niagara Falls
          2)CN Tower
          3)Port Credit, or somewhere along Lake Ontario
          ha yeah. and it's oakville actually.

i miss canada

Comment

In the last picture there is a garden in the middle of the park and a house near where you took that picture, as well as a canopy near the coast. My girlfriend took me there a week ago, I was surprised considering that it's more beautiful than the mississauga parks along the coast.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by unrealistic View Post
              Went to Magaluf in Majorca

I'm the one in the black t-shirt
              Are you one of those fucking annoying British people, who always make too much noise, drink too much and do so many stupid things?!?!

I hope all you guys die!

Comment

In the last picture there is a garden in the middle of the park and a house near where you took that picture, as well as a canopy near the coast. My girlfriend took me there a week ago, I was surprised considering that it's more beautiful than the mississauga parks along the coast.
                it's really nice, isn't it? we took many a stroll down there after getting some ice cream from Scoops

did you see oakville's first Post Office? we managed to catch it when it was open on a long weekend, was pretty cool.

Last edited by NaiLed; 08-01-2007, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                  Are you one of those fucking annoying British people, who always make too much noise, drink too much and do so many stupid things?!?!

I hope all you guys die!
                  this is true. annoying as hell.
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed View Post
                    it's really nice, isn't it? we took many a stroll down there after getting some ice cream from Scoops

did you see oakville's first Post Office? we managed to catch it when it was open on a long weekend, was pretty cool.

it's beautiful, I still haven't seen oakville's first post office, probably worth checking out :]
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I hope all you guys die!

Nah not really. We're loud sometime but don't cause any trouble. I know the types you mean though, very annoying.

Comment

I hope all you guys die!
                        think yourself lucky you only have to be around these people 2 weeks a year, we have to put up with them the other 50......
                        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

I hope all you guys die!
                          Unreal- did you go to the foam party in BCM? Avoid the nozzle
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

it's beautiful, I still haven't seen oakville's first post office, probably worth checking out :]
                            haha not really. it's so lame. just wondered if you saw it so we could laugh at the lameness

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                              Unreal- did you go to the foam party in BCM? Avoid the nozzle
                              Yeah went to the foam party and the popcorn party, all good fun. The foam makes you stink though, didn't get it in my eyes luckily.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                                think yourself lucky you only have to be around these people 2 weeks a year, we have to put up with them the other 50......

No, never met them tho. Only on a few occasions

Always go to places where they never ($$$) come.

Comment

Working...
                                X