the next few years on the world stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
    The solution is meaningful reform, removing lobbyist from Washington, removing most if not all of executive power and a lot of other sensible things.
    I'm not sure if I've sent you Obama's platform, it's on my facebook. Obama has refused to accept money from lobbyist's and it's actually turning out quite well for him, he's made most of his money from $50-200 donations. Obama has also said that if you join his administration that you cannot work with any lobbyists 2 years prior and after you work for his administration. He said that there wont be any comfy high paying jobs at oil companies like the one that is waiting for Dick Cheney. I think the idealist in all of us says we'd love for there to be a free market and see the government simplified as would Ron Paul but the realist in us knows that the best thing to do is vote for someone like Obama that wants to remove the bureaucracy from Washington.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

That coupled with his health care proposals are the reason I'm voting Obama. He seems like an upstanding young guy. I only hope he'll follow through with all of his promises once he's elected.

Also, he took a lot of flak from the other Dems when he said he'd visit countries like Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, and other opposing governments if he were elected. I don't understand where Hilary Clinton finds the words naive to describe his position. Honestly, what is so naive about wanting to sit down and speak coexistence with countries that make very clear that they hate us?

They don't have to like us, but that doesn't mean we have to sit in a constantly prepared state of war with each other.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Yeah and then he said he'd invade Pakistan.
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
          Yeah and then he said he'd invade Pakistan.
          That's true, but his reasoning at least makes more sense than any reasoning Bush ever gave us. Of course I doubt we'd really enter to find Osama bin Laden, but at least it wouldn't be so that a few oil and defense companies could get rich.

I never said Obama was perfect, only that he makes the most sense of any of the candidates running in this election....so far.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

All presidential candidates are full of shit. Just find which one bullshits on your side and there you go.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              That's true, but his reasoning at least makes more sense than any reasoning Bush ever gave us. Of course I doubt we'd really enter to find Osama bin Laden, but at least it wouldn't be so that a few oil and defense companies could get rich.

I never said Obama was perfect, only that he makes the most sense of any of the candidates running in this election....so far.
              Exactly why if I had a vote I'd vote for him, he's proposed changes that seem viable and needed. America claims to be the most democratic nation so much that they would force democracy on a rock if it showed some red alliances. If you want people to take the ideas and values that you believe our 'right' then you need a little less force and more diplomacy, why the hell aren't 'our' leaders talking to these countries, even if we disagree with each other we need to at least be talking otherwise we don't know exactly what the other country is doing or plans to do.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070817/D8R2R3N80.html
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                X