• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Confess+ View Post
    I suggest carrying a gun.
    $i carry a glock 27
    http://www.glock.com/english/glock27.htm

Comment

I'm all for _severe_ punishment.

Kill someone? Though luck shithead, your entire family just got executed.
      Rape? Castration by sledgehammer.
      Attempted murder? Tortured to death.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
        I'm all for _severe_ punishment.

Kill someone? Though luck shithead, your entire family just got executed.
        Attempted murder? Tortured to death.
        err...?
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

A start would be making sure people who rape someone don't get out on good behavior after 4-5 years, castration might be a step too far.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Noting crimes and handguns and murder and juveniles...

It disgusted me watching 60 minutes on the TV the other evening and seeing kids from a bad part of town not tell the cops who was responsible for killing this kid of that guy or girl. There are all these witnesses to these crimes, but god forbid they get turned in...then your a snitch. Someone should have done what Jack Bauer does in interrogation on 24 to Little Kim for example. She should only have someone from her own family killed with her as a witness and see then how cool it is not to snitch.

As for those that carry a gun, licenesed or not, don't travel into NJ and you get caught, your headed to jail immdiately. Doesn't matter if your licensed to carry in your own state, if you go into NJ with a gun and get caught your doing mandatory time! The way it should be in many states IMHO. Would stop a lot of the inter-state selling.

crime has become out of control...shit, my city has the nations highest murder rate...us and Baltimore are fighting it out.
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
              Noting crimes and handguns and murder and juveniles...

It disgusted me watching 60 minutes on the TV the other evening and seeing kids from a bad part of town not tell the cops who was responsible for killing this kid of that guy or girl. There are all these witnesses to these crimes, but god forbid they get turned in...then your a snitch. Someone should have done what Jack Bauer does in interrogation on 24 to Little Kim for example. She should only have someone from her own family killed with her as a witness and see then how cool it is not to snitch.

As for those that carry a gun, licenesed or not, don't travel into NJ and you get caught, your headed to jail immdiately. Doesn't matter if your licensed to carry in your own state, if you go into NJ with a gun and get caught your doing mandatory time! The way it should be in many states IMHO. Would stop a lot of the inter-state selling.

crime has become out of control...shit, my city has the nations highest murder rate...us and Baltimore are fighting it out.
              It probably doesn't help that you are situated next to Detroit, I'm actually pro NJ's law on guns.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Cops and Kolar are related?
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

He's a year older than me.

Comment

I agree with this one, altho one quick hit and its over.. i'd suggest to slowly lower it and squeezing them until they splat like grapes onder my shoes..

Id force em to watch it too, and afterwards they can eat their splatted nuts after deep-frying them.

Or am i too cruel here?

Comment

Humans are worthless creatures, and they are overpopulated.

There is no such thing as too cruel to such a worthless race.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

All hail the moose!

Comment

The rapists in jail get their share of punishment in jail from the rest of the birds. They just need to get fucked themselves; a lot.
                          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                            He's a year older than me.
                            That's like answering the question "How much is this apple" with "It's a red apple".
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Thank you for proving my statement Vykromond.

Vykropmnd
                                Vyklromd
                                Vylkromc
                                Vyokomevm

Comment

Working...
                                X