Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself, you got the goods. :P
    I know, but I have to constantly trade-in games in order to afford those games. 3 games gets very boring after awhile.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
      Starbuck is a whore and I need to catch the last couple of episodes of Season 3

=x
      Your face is a whore. I just started Season 3.
      DELETED

Comment

No lost planet players'ere? Last i checked, Ang you had 20 gp on it. Rental or you still have it laying around? if so, I can get in a match if you want. I sorta can talk, but my nice ripped up my mic, only have the ear piece left; over head is done.
        Celibrate
        XXX is overrated.

Comment

Can't wait to get this game, paycheck doesn't come in until the 1st though.

Toys R Us put this game on the shelves like 3 days ago (supposed to come out on the 21st) by accident and it sold out, lol.
          Best Buy says they're available now at my local store. I'm going to check if they are selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
            Best Buy says they're available now at my local store. I'm going to check if they are selling it.
            I didn't know you had a 360. Are you on Xbox Live?
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Yes, but I only have a silver membership. I don't have enough time to play to justify getting gold.

And for an update, no, Best Buy was not selling it, though their website said they were available.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                Your face is a whore. I just started Season 3.
                you'll realize why she's a whore by the time you're halfway through
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Liquid Blue = Whore face
                  DELETED

Comment

:wub:
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yet we're still left wondering why you're a whore.

Wait, it was the blowjobs, wasn't it?
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

what can I say, I like being the zone's bycicle

Comment

what can I say, I like being the zone's cumbucket.
                          FTFY

Comment

btw: if you've got enough PC, the Bioshock demo will hit the net tomorrow night. (Monday night)
                            DELETED

Comment

It's been rated by alot of the major sites so far, I think the lowest is 95%, the average is 98,3%.

It's the best reviews a game has ever gotten, ever.

The only reason for it getting lower than 100% from the sites that gave the score, is the lack of multiplayer, which is bullshit.
                              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Some games are meant for multiplayer, some games are not. This game was never meant for multiplayer, so I don't see why it should be marked down for such. But, regardless, can't complain with the accolades.
                                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                                X