No announcement yet.

Bioshock Demo - Hands On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some are just hellbent on finding something to everything that isn't perfect. Same guys that would say that Salma Hayek is good, but too short. Or Kristin Kreuk is good, but she has <insert something rediculus here, because she's fucking perfect>.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

"The wait is nearly over. At 7 PM EST the BioShock PC demo will go live for you to enjoy. We will have exclusive pre-loading at Fileplanet. Set your watches for 7 o'clock! IMPORTANT: Please be sure to download the latest drivers from ATI and Nvidia that will be available Monday for best performance with your video cards."

D:
      f

Comment

I just traded in a few games and purchased my copy at Gamestop, so I just have to go in tomorrow and pick it up. The reviews it's getting make it seem like it's the Jesus Christ of video gaming.

"But to call this game simply a first-person shooter, a game that successfully fuses gameplay and narrative, is really doing it a disservice. This game is a beacon. It's one of those monumental experiences you'll never forget, and the benchmark against which games for years to come will, and indeed must, be measured. This isn't merely an evolution of System Shock 2, but a wake-up call to the industry at large. Play this, and you'll see why you should demand something more from publishers and developers, more than all those derivative sequels forced down our throats year after year with only minor tweaks in their formulas. It's a shining example of how it's possible to bring together all elements of game design and succeed to the wildest degree."

http://pc.ign.com/articles/813/813641p1.html
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Got it yesterday with my 360 elite, this game is ridiculous. I love it- the audio diaries, the creepy mood of the underwater city, hacking shit, everything. It's so great :wub:

Going to go kill Steiman now, ttyl ~
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Hella sweet game. I preordered it, my roommate and I picked it up as soon as it came out... and have been playing the shit out of it since. He beat it already, I'm trying to work through more slowly, find the secrets, savor the very fucking awesome storyline. It's so nice..great atmosphere, graphics and sound. .. combine that with a 42" high def tv, good sound system and all the lights turn out.. you really truly feel immersed in the world.. something I haven't felt since I played Oblivion or Chernobyl: STALKER.

Another problem I had only with Obilivion, I wish I could break up with my girlfriend until I get sick of playing Bioshock.
            truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
            "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
            Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
            Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

Just beat it!

The final boss was kinda easy, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I had tons of ammo and First Aid from saving up money.

I got the "good ending" and thought it ended a bit abruptly.

Still, with all things considered one of the most satisfying gaming experiences I've ever had.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by a21ozcoldcup View Post
                Another problem I had only with Obilivion, I wish I could break up with my girlfriend until I get sick of playing Bioshock.
                Haha, it's funny because I know exactly what you are talking about. I imagined a little nerd-devil on my shoulder telling me to screen her calls.
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                X