No announcement yet.

Street Fighter: The Later Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good shit all the way. Couldn't have gone on too much longer anyway, so the ending were proper.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

A+
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

aw was a funny series

though i did think it was better in episodes 1-5 and was teetering off towards then end in terms of quality
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

They're taking the "Street Fighter: the Later Years" mini series and trying to turn it into a TV series with a 10 episode season in production.

http://kotaku.com/5070756/sf-later-y...nion-tv-series
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by CH
            but since Ana Parsons will be back with her strangely alluring take on Chun Li, we're willing to give it a chance.
            this
            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

unsticky, delete

Comment

Working...
              X