TWFFL Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWFFL Week 2

Happy to be up, Steve Smith had a ridiculous 35 point week for me (sweetness!) but mostly I wanted to talk about the scores. 96 points between Cinci and Cle AGAIN, NO still can't play at all, even against the bucs, carolina loses, indy barely wins, etc etc.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

fucking pats defense may cost me this week, come on CHARGERS, get SOME points. Damn!

Akers for 5 FG on monday?

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

nice bench PJ

$$

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

don't the bengals have the worst defense 404
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
          don't the bengals have the worst defense 404
          lol
          Couldnt really have done any worse with the Eagles Def. I also never will use the Eagle vs Redskins matchup, although it would have done me better. History of the games between Philly vs. Wash never amounts to all that much for a Def for either team in the past.

Ya win some ya lose some. GG btw Aquatiq
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

2-0, and my no rb draft legacy, goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              nice bench PJ

$$
              shutup
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

yawn...again im the man...all season baby
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                  yawn...again im the man...all season baby
                  but you aren't in our league

so nobody cares

i'm just sayin
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

you're playing a league with canadians and euros...so your league is basically useless...actually i dunno about the euros but the canadians are basically useless as per usual lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
                      but you aren't in our league

so nobody cares

i'm just sayin
                      Compensation is needed for a lot of parts his life.

Comment

nice english fucktard

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                          you're playing a league with canadians and euros...so your league is basically useless...actually i dunno about the euros but the canadians are basically useless as per usual lolol
                          Nobody from Europe is in this league. If they had an understanding & liking for American Football and wanted to join, I would have had no problem with that. Why would someone from Canada be a problem to you as well? They do play Football, as do many Americans that play in the CFL. Your logic is flawed.

So I assume you do not like Hockey since the majority of players in the NHL are not even American?

I can only think that you must also dislike Baseball, since a majority of players are not American as well.
                          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

haha i dont like hockey because its boring

i like baseball because the phillies are going to the playoffs this season $$$

the CFL hardly counts as football with 20 yard end zones and 3 downs for a first

Comment

it doesn't count because you get less attempts to get a first down huh? We need to average at least 5 yards a play to gets first downs, you can average 3 and a half.

I bet the Phillies are all americans to. God bless america.

Comment

Working...
                              X