Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably just jumping on the bandwagon.

Comment

there are only 3 downs in the CFL? that's pretty crazy.
      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

are you serious jumping on the bandwagon for the phillies? I've been a phillies fan my whole life...theyre basically the one philly team i actually enjoy seeing do well. thats also why ive never really talked shit about baseball though..

and just because you get one less down doesnt mean your league makes sense. otherwise your goal post wouldnt get in the way of the fucking end zone. your league is useless just like canadians are useless. the only player to ever come from the cfl is doug flutie...thats common knowledge. god damn canadian talkin bout football like he knows shit...pisses me off. i bet youre 0-x vs americans even in a nerdy, terrible tw league now stfu...cant beat ph who thinks that the scrub redskins qb is one of the top 5 in the nfl LOL
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Um, I guess you missed the part where he engineered a potential game-tying drive in the 4th quarter, including a clutch fourth-down conversion, only to get derailed at the goal line by his own coordinator's HORRIBLE play-calling and his own coach's ignorant decision to leave Betts in.

But that's OK, I hope you had fun watching Jay Cutler today. :groovy:
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

jon kitna

all day, bitches. all day.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

fucking A...nquan Boldin...
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
                jon kitna

all day, bitches. all day.
                Chunky Soup McScabb....all day

Izor...your killin me with your liking to the Phillies! Uhg....as much as they are doing well this season, I somewhat hope that they will choke and only then perhaps will they get rid of Uncle Charlie the Idiot Manager, who from his bad managing decisions have cost the team at least 10 games this season. Just think if Adam Eaton was not a Phillies pitcher they could already have the division lead, but they gave him a 3 yr contract for millions to be the pitcher with the worst ERA in all baseball & w/a no trade clause. Typical Phillies though...all bats and no pitching. I blame that asswipe Tome before he was traded and his backhanded deals with the Phils to remove Bowa so his disgustingly fat friend Charlie from Mayberry could take over. Another Ed Wade fiasco...on that note good luck Houston!

Philadelphia biggest baseball mistake was allowing the Athletics to leave and they kept the most losing team in baseball history in Philadelphia. Believe it or not...I think the Vet was a better stadium for baseball than Citizens-ripp you off bank-park. More money for your smaller seat and less leg room, asides from the fact they knowingly had the wrong distances marked on the outfield walls. I would rather, as well as have done so in the past 3 years, seen more Orieles and Yankee's games than Phillies just because of the park and ownership for this crap organization. This from a fan that has been to games since the days of Connie Mack Stadium..better known as Shibe Park...now that was a ballpark...just in the wrong hood so to say.
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

im back in jersey for a couple weeks, so i wasnt subjected to sitting through the terrible broncos game..instead i watched the eagles as they became the first nfc east game this season that i didnt properly predict (although now im thoroughly confused as to what to call the eagles-giants game next week...im going to go with the giants in a close game).

Yes undoubtedly the phillies choke every season with every other philly team but my reason for liking them has nothing to do with their mgmt or even players, really. I grew up playing baseball and every so often we'd take a trip up to the vet to see the likes of lenny dykstra, john kruk, mickey morandino (sp?), etc playing. It's nice to see them in the chase, like every season, but its kinda bad having an idea what their fate is going to be

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                    are you serious jumping on the bandwagon for the phillies? I've been a phillies fan my whole life...theyre basically the one philly team i actually enjoy seeing do well. thats also why ive never really talked shit about baseball though..

and just because you get one less down doesnt mean your league makes sense. otherwise your goal post wouldnt get in the way of the fucking end zone. your league is useless just like canadians are useless. the only player to ever come from the cfl is doug flutie...thats common knowledge. god damn canadian talkin bout football like he knows shit...pisses me off. i bet youre 0-x vs americans even in a nerdy, terrible tw league now stfu...cant beat ph who thinks that the scrub redskins qb is one of the top 5 in the nfl LOL
                    well, barring a massive game from Vince Young, i'll beat Face (an american) to go to 3-0 and lead the league, still.

Furthermore, I love how doug flutie 'came from the cfl' when he went to boston college... as we all know, well within canadas border. ANd ph isn't allowed to have one of the top 5 QB's in the league, seeing as I have two of them.

(note: thats according the espn, in reality one of them sucks)
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Oh, and the Blue Jays beat the Phillies in the world series. Good Game.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                        Oh, and the Blue Jays beat the Phillies in the world series. Good Game.
                        Uhg...the Wild Thing Mitch Williams era. I have memories of Schilling sitting in the dugout with the towel over his head as he couldn't watch Mitch close a game. Eisenreich, Lenny "The Dude" Dykstra, Daulton, Morandini, Kruk and the others...that Phillies team I liked...actually liked the `81 team too and all the mid-late 70's teams. Shame Dykstra did steroids...he can barely walk today...looks like he is an old old man.

As for the Eagles vs. Giants game next week...uhg! tough one to call. Will depend on who's defense wins the game..I hate these matchups...as well as the Wash games, but usually they split.
                        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Izor this is a thread about our fantasy league. I'm starting a thread for your opinions about the NFL, please post in it and stop derailing our thread.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...261#post594261
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I'll post about whatever I want here tyvm. considering its week 3 of fantasy this thread is pointless anyway. I would seriously reconsider what you are about to do if I were you given my track record of dealing with abusive forum mods.

Comment

I'll post about whatever I want here tyvm. considering its week 3 of fantasy this thread is pointless anyway. I would seriously reconsider what you are about to do if I were you given my track record of dealing with abusive forum mods.
                              Damn whiner.

Hey 404 ... wanna bet Giants will still end up with a losing season? They're perpetual underachievers until Manning is replaced or the coach is sacked.

Comment

Ooooh. A threat. Keep your bullshit trash talk out of this thread, that's all I'm saying. After this you get a warning, after that you get a ban. I don't care about banning you, dude, I just want you to stop derailing every fucking thread you post in, and if banning you is the only way to accomplish that, so be it. It's up to you.
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X