No announcement yet.

Tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"... which they even admit has its roots in babylon rituals and druids and everything... so all over the world, this weird owl shows up, in some cultures they've thrown children inside this- inside the bowels of this burning animal.. uh, that's historical, we've all read in the bible about throwing children to idols, inside the, you know.. so i dunno, it's some weird behavior, so it needs to be investigated.

plus it gets the adrenaline up. thrillseekers have to have more."

That's just a snippet of a goldmine we're sitting on, fellas.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

"it sounds like she's definitely leftward-leaning. to me getting into the whole semantical debate on is there like a left and a right and to me there really isn't, there's command and control on one end and anarchy in the other, we oughtta be in the middle of the spectrum. certainly gotta have some control in a complex society and, uh, civilization... but, uh, all the developments i see are pretty bad.

towards.. towards, uh.. dehuminization."

this guy is the george bush of conspiracy theorists. i love it. it's... brilliant.

and, for the record for those not watching, this guy has a thick texan accent

internet de la jerome

Comment

"but is it the ultimate of, um, the elitist retreat, i would imagine not. i imagine those, we don't even know the names of. this is probably, this is one more steering committee where they bring in alot of underlings and high level corporate cheftains that aren't the higher top echelon (transcriber's note: what's next, super duper ultra mega level echelon code X300? ahahahaha), more important, and they implement some type of, uh, strategy.

they're - from the stories i've read of whats happened, i mean, it's pretty well documented that people run around nekkid, uh, they have orgies, uh, they go into town and have orgies, and these are world leaders? i got uh, a serious problem with that. just by the very nature of these - to me bohemian grove is probably a way to compromise people - you wanna be in the new order club, uuuhh... it's like uh, a... big kid fraternity. and just like in fraternities you do weird things in here, you probably do weird things.

i got a problem with governors, and presidents, and prime ministers, and corporate cheftains running around and doing this, uh, when they have so much power over what happens in the public domain. they have a responsibility to disclose what they;re doing."

ahahahahahaha he IS SERIOUS

internet de la jerome

Comment

someone offcamera: they say Kissinger's gonna be here.

Alex Jones, World Class Reporter: Well, ah, I got a STINK detector so I'll know where he's at.

Alex Jones, World Reporter then chuckles at his own joke and looks around at a completely silent hotel room.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            someone offcamera: they say Kissinger's gonna be here.

Alex Jones, World Class Reporter: Well, ah, I got a STINK detector so I'll know where he's at.

Alex Jones, World Reporter then chuckles at his own joke and looks around at a completely silent hotel room.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...48453686176230

Comment

Sorry Jerome, gotta ban you buddy. <3!!!!!
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Haven't watched it but is it the sort of video we need to get the MST3k crew out of retirement for?
                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

lol at your sig Face : )
                  (Paradise)>dj sage
                  (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                  1: Dynasty> LOL
                  1:vue> LOL
                  1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Alan Greenspan confronted by We Are Change Activists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5wfNnV6vTU

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation View Post
                      Haven't watched it but is it the sort of video we need to get the MST3k crew out of retirement for?
                      I thought they never went into retirement? Aren't they doing some sort of Internet thing now?
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Katrina Witnesses that took PolyGraph Test:

Leeve's were blown with explosives (No Surprise), Atrocities in Superdome

http://www.livevideo.com/video/Drama...al-report.aspx

Comment

Now see here's the shrine, of the, the... devil-owls.
                          Yeh its name is molek and it has been worshipped by the occult forever, is even mentioned in the old testament... but you would know better wouldnt you?
                          sigpic

Comment

EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO, EVERYONE

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52945040630461

Comment

Are you serious T0ne? That shit is over 2 hours. Time is money and your fucktard theories don't make me money. Most of us aren't middle schoolers with no friends and nothing else to do with our time.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                                Are you serious T0ne? That shit is over 2 hours. Time is money and your fucktard theories don't make me money. Most of us aren't middle schoolers with no friends and nothing else to do with our time.
                                That's only 1 part. The whole thing is 4 hours in total.

Thanks, T0NE.
                                f

Comment

Working...
                                X