Halo Triple (Non-Spoiler Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
    That was a fun ass stage, for me at least.

And here's something cool: Best Plasma Grenade Shot, ever?

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/rhojIAED55g.html
    Damn, just posted that link in another thread, didn't see it was up here =)

I haven't messed around with recording any video, I had no idea you could get the camera to follow a stick grenade like that.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

Nah, you manually navigate the camera with the sticks.
      DELETED

Comment

yea that video was crazy
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/15228

This was an amusing video called "The Super Halo Brothers".

Looks like this guy was navigating Sandtrap on the 7 Seas version. It was pretty amusing and a cool look at what's in store for us for the next couple of years with Halo 3 and it's amazing replay program.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
            That was a fun ass stage, for me at least.

And here's something cool: Best Plasma Grenade Shot, ever?

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/rhojIAED55g.html

i agree with the level being fun and as for the plasma i wonder how long he tried that shot b4 it worked......mind you it was excellent he still spent days trying it i bet

I been wearin H3 out on Xbox live under my friends gamertag, got him to a Lt Grade 2 and skill lvl 18 in 2 nights :x
            2:Stray> dont b scared throw a verse,no worries rasaq is here it cant get worse
            2:Al KaPWN> listen to rasaq tryna act like he a baller when if he laid down on his stomach he would be a foot taller
            2:Rasaq> LOL:D
            2:Rasaq> owned
            2:UpC> LOL:turned:

Mr. Arrogant 2 enters arena
            Al KaPWN> leave!
            Al KaPWN> no axing
            Banned4Lif> hes looking for people cybering
            Al KaPWN> ?go javduel
            Al KaPWN> sef and weak were there:o

Comment

Originally posted by Ev0lUtIoN View Post
              i agree with the level being fun and as for the plasma i wonder how long he tried that shot b4 it worked......mind you it was excellent he still spent days trying it i bet

I been wearin H3 out on Xbox live under my friends gamertag, got him to a Lt Grade 2 and skill lvl 18 in 2 nights :x
              you're a fucking newbie...got captain grade 2 under 10 games from major and i hardly played...saw some colonel earlier and owned the fuckin nerd..how the hell do you play 600 games in under 2 weeks ( i prolly did with h2 )

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/De...?player=Izor28

terribly outdated though
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                you're a fucking newbie...got captain grade 2 under 10 games from major and i hardly played...saw some colonel earlier and owned the fuckin nerd..how the hell do you play 600 games in under 2 weeks ( i prolly did with h2 )

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/De...?player=Izor28

terribly outdated though
                QS gonna win TWL this year?....o wait....nvm stfu izor and as for halo 3.....-2ez- nuff said
                2:Stray> dont b scared throw a verse,no worries rasaq is here it cant get worse
                2:Al KaPWN> listen to rasaq tryna act like he a baller when if he laid down on his stomach he would be a foot taller
                2:Rasaq> LOL:D
                2:Rasaq> owned
                2:UpC> LOL:turned:

Mr. Arrogant 2 enters arena
                Al KaPWN> leave!
                Al KaPWN> no axing
                Banned4Lif> hes looking for people cybering
                Al KaPWN> ?go javduel
                Al KaPWN> sef and weak were there:o

Comment

Working...
                X