All African American Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All African American Players

Hello, I hope I have gotten the attention of all AFRICAN AMERICAN players from the subject title!

COMING SOON AFTER TWL! ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN KIDS ARE WANTED FOR A NEW SQUAD IN TW! THE SQUAD IS AN ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN/AFRICAN AMERICAN SQUAD THAT IS LOOKING FOR YOU FELLOW AFRICAN AMERICANS!

i know it sounds corny, but please ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN PLAYERS ARE WANTED!

This will be a squad in which once members have joined can become a stable squad for future AFRICAN AMERICAN players to join...it will be a huge move for all AFRICAN AMERICAN players and i GUARANTEE a fun time!! If you are starting to get tempted then please just ?message me on the game or PM me on the game..i am usually on UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K but you might see me on UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K (probably not tho).

COMING SOON AFTER TWL, ITS TEAM ******/DARK POWER (we are deciding on names still!)

THERE ARE ALREADY SOME MAJOR SS PLAYERS READY TO CONTRIBUTE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE READY TO RAPE, PILLAGE, AND KILL, YOU WONT BE ALONE!!

-UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K

and for all the vets that have shown interest/are interested, yes we will be participating, we want to base, duel, whatever...i personally like the idea of basing. im down for dueling too though...I PROMISE A GREAT TIME PEOPLE! PLEASE, IF YOU ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN, JOIN US!

It goes in Useless Crap. Just think, before you hit New Thread, to double check "It's going in Useless Crap, right?" -Aquatiq
    Last edited by Aquatiq; 09-28-2007, 09:08 PM.

in b4 ban
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
      in b4 ban
      If they ban me for being black then they might as well throw away trance's thread.

Comment

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K View Post
        ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN KIDS...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE READY TO RAPE, PILLAGE, AND KILL, YOU WONT BE ALONE!!

-UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K

why are u sterotyping ur own race?

Comment

Originally posted by deathking View Post
          why are u sterotyping ur own race?
          Marines do that too.

Comment

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K View Post
            Marines do that too.
            'Marine' is not a race

Comment

Originally posted by deathking View Post
              'Marine' is not a race
              listen you

Comment

Ok
                :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Laugh now but watch the Black Panther's roll in and sweep the league(S).
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Fuck, this made me laff irl
                    Last edited by duel pasta; 09-28-2007, 09:17 PM.
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

OMG CAN I JOIN ILL BRING FRIED CHICKEN, WATERMELON BEER AND GRITSf

Comment

you guys are ridiculous...my squad is not racist, this thread clearly is.

infact, i am VERY offended at some of the things on this thread...i certainly hope there will be action taken, but that is not in my hands.

this thread should be removed immediately. not only are the black panthers being mocked, the last reply before this one is blatantly racist. the whole idea of this thread is racist.

i made it perfectly clear in my thread that being desi is NOT A RACE.

thank-you

Comment

In before party van.

I got lulz.
                          SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                          AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Last edited by PH; 09-28-2007, 10:57 PM.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                              Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                              FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                              Burzum> meaning what
                              Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                              RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

Working...
                              X