Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I was on craigslist and I need an opnion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was on craigslist and I need an opnion.

The Erotic Services tab caught my eye so I dove into the link and skimmed through. Has anyone had experiences with these services? I'm thinking about getting the full service by this girl named Carmen, the rate is 200 roses for 1 hour, is that a good deal? How do I fit 200 roses in my car?

Its legal right?

Comment

Asking for money for sexual services amounts to prostitution. However by saying that to spend an hour with someone would require 200 roses, with roses being slang for dollars, if sex happens it isn't because you necessarily advertised it would happen. It just did. And if the guy brings money instead of roses then he's the one requesting services, the lady isn't advertising her as such. And she can turn down anyone she wishes to turn down. So if some dude actually brings 200 roses well she can just turn him down.
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation View Post
        Asking for money for sexual services amounts to prostitution. However by saying that to spend an hour with someone would require 200 roses, with roses being slang for dollars, if sex happens it isn't because you necessarily advertised it would happen. It just did. And if the guy brings money instead of roses then he's the one requesting services, the lady isn't advertising her as such. And she can turn down anyone she wishes to turn down. So if some dude actually brings 200 roses well she can just turn him down.
        How many roses would you pay for an hour with me?
        Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

4 ...., 5 tops.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K View Post
            The Erotic Services tab caught my eye so I dove into the link and skimmed through. Has anyone had experiences with these services? I'm thinking about getting the full service by this girl named Carmen, the rate is 200 roses for 1 hour, is that a good deal? How do I fit 200 roses in my car?
            If you pay for the girl, no need to get your ass lasered. Common sense really.
            "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
              If you pay for the girl, no need to get your ass lasered. Common sense really.
              oh this was just a question of curiosity, the laser is aimed more towards my wants and needs rather than to impress a girl, because u know when you take a shit and don't wipe well the hairs get hard and stuck to each other blocking the exit for the next cycle.

Comment

And that is exactly why you should really get enough fibers each day.
                Nothing beats a good solid shit that leaves no residue behind B)
                I recommend burger king too, it works for some reason.
                "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
                  And that is exactly why you should really get enough fibers each day.
                  Nothing beats a good solid shit that leaves no residue behind B)
                  I recommend burger king too, it works for some reason.
                  hmmm... good advice. For those with exceedingly hairy asses.
                  truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
                  "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
                  Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
                  Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

You'd be better off wanking, seriously. That's my advice. I'm glad the internet exists so we can all have this dumb conversations in private instead of calling our rl friends out of the blue and saying "hey, James? Ya, this is Matt. So, you know craigslist, right? ... really, your mom said that? Damn, sorry dude. ... So, you guys will be gone for a few weeks? ... And it went straight up his ass, eh? (obviously our friends would talk about crazy shit with us too, right) ... so anyway, craigslist, right? Erotic services? ... Oh so you've used this? ... really, that bad, huh? ... you dont say! She had a dick? ... so you'd recommend I just wank, then? ... ok, take it easy man. Tell the woman-with-a-dick I say hi"

Spider
                    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Working...
                    X