A Pet Peeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Pet Peeve

No this isn't a thread we share them. This a thread where I tell you my most recent one and you say something along the lines of, "Yes I agree," or, "lawl, chill."

I hate fucking album reviewers who review albums from genres or styles in which they have no interest. If you don't like, for instance, long track lengths then why in the good Lord's fuck would you review a prog rock album? At that point your ADHD opinion is basically useless (and if you can't appreciate good prog your opinion is probably useless anyway).

SERIOUSLY, don't review a down-tempo electronica album and say that it's sparse like you're removing the veil from in front of your readers' eyes. I mean, who the fuck wants to read a review complaining about a post-hardcore band's dissonance and jagged guitars? I'll tell you who, a blank-slate minded motherfucker who says how far when someone tells him to bend over. Well get ready for the full load dipshit because life is about to ruin your fucking day.

In closing, here is something else that pisses me off:

lawl, chill.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
      I hate fucking album reviewers who review albums from genres or styles in which they have no interest.
      agree
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Is that Trey in your avatar, Voth? My eyesight sucks and I'm going on two years without filling my prescription.

Comment

The filename is "trey.jpg" so put two and two together.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
          X